Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 75294 times)

Offline MP2017

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4200 on: February 22, 2019, 04:21:13 PM »
Hope it all settles down Ria and that baby is ok x

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: February 24, 2019, 11:26:26 AM »
That's great Angela.

I am doing fine we had our gender scan today and found out we're having a baby boy. So over the moon I nearly cried when she said it was a boy. He's still doing well too, which is great.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: February 24, 2019, 12:17:50 PM »
Congratulations Ria!!

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #4202 on: February 24, 2019, 12:17:50 PM »

Online Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: February 24, 2019, 12:20:34 PM »
Angela- That’s awesone!

Ria- Congrats!! So happy for you and glad baby is doing well!
Signiture too small!

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: February 26, 2019, 08:33:33 AM »
Hi, ladies, I haven’t been on here much, but just read up. Ria, I had gushes of blood and then would spot for days with both of my pregnancies all the way through. My first pregnancy we ran to the hospital several times because of it. There never was any problem detected with either pregnancy or baby, and I was told that I must just have a very sensitive cervix. I hope your experience will be similar. Also, how exciting to know it’s a boy! :-)
Glad to hear things seem to be going ok for most of you other ladies. Good luck to everyone still trying

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: February 26, 2019, 12:55:17 PM »
We had a wonderful scan today and i measured 2 days ahead so 13+5! She kept my due date in line with lmp though. Baby has got very long legs :-)

On a rubbish side, the house move stuff has got messed up and it’s not gonna happen until end of march now!

Online Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: February 28, 2019, 01:05:16 PM »
Angela- I’m glad your scan went well! And sorry to here about delay on move :(

In other news, this cycle was a bust... Started my bleed today. It‘s ok though! It‘s good my body started on it‘s own, and we know the dosage of meds work for me. On to next cycle!
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: February 28, 2019, 01:27:03 PM »
Sorry to hear that Zalee, better luck next cycle!

Offline Jessie0224

• View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: March 01, 2019, 09:50:19 PM »
So just a follow up. I have got my period this month. 

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: March 02, 2019, 03:28:14 AM »
Sorry to hear that Jessie. Have you been trying for long?

Ria how are you doing?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: March 03, 2019, 04:35:09 AM »
Hi ladies.
Glad your scan went well Angela, when is your next one?

Zalee sorry it hasn't worked but glad to see your looking at the positives side that you have found the right dosage of medication.

Jessie sorry to hear that I know every period is a disappointment.

I'm okay been having spotting of brown blood since Thursday. Called MAU but with it being old blood they said just to go to my gp. My gp isn't great with pregnancy stuff so I've booked in with the midwife on Tuesday as I'd rather get to hear his heartbeat then just be told my cervix is shut.

We've also got a house viewing this week it's not council so is more expensive but manageable. They are looking to either rent or sell so we're going to see if they will allow us to rent for the next 2 years and then possibly sell to us once we have the deposit together. It's literally the perfect house, and is only round the corner from his mums like you could climb on the garage at the back of his mums garden and jump into the back garden of the house. Will make moving a lot cheaper too.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: March 03, 2019, 06:29:33 AM »
I think you are doing a right thing by seeing midwife rather than going to gp Ria. It will be far more reassuring.

The house sounds great and fingers crossed it works out for you! I can’t wait to move as i want to start buying stuff lol. We have bought little knitted shoes for when we announced to extended family with a picture and bought 1 outfit. Will wait for the easter sales to buy other stuff.

My next scan with nhs is at 20w in april. We booked private one for when i am 17w. Just a quick reassurance inbetween the wait as obviously can’t feel baby move yet. Baby is still making me a fussy eater which is not great and really limits the choice of food i can eat. Tiredness is also kicking around still. But overall happy to be in second trimester finally!

Online Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: March 03, 2019, 02:13:46 PM »
Thank you Angela :) When will you be announcing?

Thank you Ria! And yes, I need the little positives I can get :) Got to call tomorrow to set up my scan to check my follicles on CD12.
Sending plenty of good vibes your way for the Midwife visit, and for luck with the house! It really sounds like the best place for you location wise :)
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: March 03, 2019, 03:33:44 PM »
Our family and most friends already know about pregnancy. At work some people know and I will just leave it until it comes up or is visible. I don’t think we will be doing “the facebook announcement any time soon”. I hope they get your meds right this cycle!!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: March 07, 2019, 06:02:46 PM »
Hello everyone! It's been a while but I haven't been able to get in the forum for some reason ! It kept saying I had no internet when I clearly did! How is everyone getting on what's new ? We've started TTC again it will be just over four months since my ectopic IV taken my 12 weeks folic now so it's back to the waiting game! IV had alot of bad luck recently Friday I found out I'm loosing my job at the end of the month and then Saturday I lost my uncle to cancer they say it comes in threes so I'm waiting we was going to wait to TTC again till I got a new job but after it taking so long to TTC last time and it all going peak tong and adding 6 months of waiting to TTC again it's just not worth the risk because this time again it could take forever and not go planned again so I'm not waiting anymore for when it's the right time due to work because it just shows anything can happen xx