Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 88619 times)

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4290 on: April 28, 2019, 01:52:04 AM »
Thanks Angela. I think at the moment I am just going through a lot of emotions. I joined a support group on Facebook and people have posted pictures of their babies after surgery etc with all the machines and wires and that bit terrifies me. Right now I'm just trying to concentrate on the next appointment to find out if he has this extra problem with his heart, if he does it means 100% c section and he will have surgery minutes after birth. If he doesn't we get a chance a natural delivery and will get a few days with him without all the wires as he will just require regular checks and a drip. Termination never even crossed my mind, I said if he had something else wrong where he wouldn't have a means of life I would still prefer to choose comfort care as some chromosome conditions they tested for would take the option of surgery away from us.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: May 04, 2019, 05:18:06 AM »
Hi everyone sorry for not commenting as much these days I have been here just started a new job this year and went back to TTC again. I can’t believe how quick your pregnancies are coming along Ria and Angela I feel like it was just yesterday I read you got your BFPs. Ria no matter what life throws at your little one I’m sure he will have the fight to give it his best shot! I’m praying for you. I got a BFP last week but it looks like it may be ectopic again. My hcg is slow to rise again so I’m having blood tests every 2-3 days now. at 11dpo hcg was 28 then 13 dpo it was 48. And they couldn’t see anything at all on an ultrasound. So it doesn’t look good. At least I am being closely monitored so if anything happens we’ll know immediately unlike last time where it was an emergency. I hope everyone here is doing well.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: May 04, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »
Nikkilou, I will keep my everything crossed that it’s a healthy pregnancy for you!

Es, I can’t believe how fast time flies - I am already 23 weeks today! And my belly is getting huge. It’s definitely bigger than my SIL had at 29 weeks lol. At least the rest of me hasn’t gotten much bigger.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #4292 on: May 04, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: May 04, 2019, 06:43:11 PM »
Thank you Angela. I am cautiously hopeful but petrified too.
It won’t be long before your little one will be here ❤️

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: May 06, 2019, 03:47:16 AM »
I am so sorry to here your going through this again Nikkilou. I have everything crossed for you.

Angela glad things are going well for you to, have you had your bump measured yet?

I felt like I was huge but got measured and bump is bang on 50th but feel like my bump depends on babies position. He seems to be spread out today and I feel smaller but yesterday he felt a little more curled up. Are you having any more scans? I feel like I've waited forever till my next one but it's a week and bit away now.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: May 06, 2019, 04:59:52 AM »
My next appointment with midwife is not until 25 weeks so 2 more weeks until appointment. The bump size depends if I am bloated, time pf the day and baby’s position but it is definitely there all the time. I got one nhs scan at 34 weeks. We are thinking to book private scan for 27/8weeks, but will wait for midwife appointment first.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: May 08, 2019, 08:07:43 PM »
So my hcg went from 48 -267 in 3 days which is great but I have been having spotting and that is making me so anxious

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: May 09, 2019, 12:27:13 AM »
Oh, Nikkilou it’s just so stressful! When will you have your next scan?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: May 09, 2019, 12:31:39 AM »
That's a great rise Nikkilou. Spotting can be normal in early pregnancy but I get why it worried you. Have they said what they will do next? Will they do a early scan or anything? How many weeks are you?

Yeah Angela I would definitely wait for your midwife appointment as she could end up requesting one anyway. I think I'm going to go see mine today as I just don't feel right, not sure if I'm just worrying about everything going on or not but feel like going and listening to baby's heartbeat and having a chat with her might help.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: May 09, 2019, 12:54:57 AM »
Thanks ladies. I have another blood test tomorrow and a scan in a week to see if they can see anything. I am really struggling with anxiety at the minute. I just wish I knew either way what was happening that way I can deal with it. I’m 4w 5d This not knowing is torture!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: May 09, 2019, 12:56:19 AM »
Ria always trust your gut instinct. Better for it to be wrong than have the guilt of always wondering if you could’ve done things differently.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: May 09, 2019, 02:27:47 AM »
Just try to have positive thoughts Nikkilou!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: May 09, 2019, 09:37:34 PM »
Thanks Angela. I’m a little more at ease now. My hcg went from 267 to 1197 in 72 hrs so that’s looking good. Once I have a scan next week I hope I can relax more.
Ria how did you get on?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: May 10, 2019, 12:40:36 AM »
You still will be just under 6 weeks so you might not see a heartbeat. But as long you can see a development of pregnancy in the right place will be great news!

Today would of been a due date of our second lost baby. I am greatful for the baby we are expecting but I wanted to have that baby so much :-(

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: May 10, 2019, 01:06:05 AM »
Angela I completely get that, no matter how far goes on it still hurts. My first little boy would have been 7 this year, I can't even imagine in but the day I delivered him is 2 weeks after my due date for this baby. 2 days ago was 6 years since I told people what really happened and even that hurt to think about. Because it wasn't just loosing my baby everyone sort of focused on the rest and I feel he was forgotten about but no matter what to me he was my first baby that just couldn't stay.

Nikkilou, those are really good rises especially with you being so early. As Angela said you may not be able to see heartbeat on the scan but hopefully you will see baby in the right place and measuring well. I didn't end up going to my midwife as I didn't do great mentally yesterday and just wanted to stay home.