Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 42516 times)

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3105 on: June 14, 2018, 12:29:33 PM »
Angela, I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I can't believe we're looking at Sadie's first birthday in less than 2 months! Where'd the time go? I'm glad to hear the dr said you're doing ok. Hopefully the duct issue will clear up and you'll have good results on blood work for next cycle.
Ria, hopefully they get things moving for you soon. Sure you're very young still, but 3 years is a long time to try without results! Good luck.
Missdyan, I honestly loved pregnant sex. Lol. But sex after the baby, ehhh, not so much. Haha! Good luck with the last few weeks and birth. You're so close!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: June 14, 2018, 12:36:38 PM »
Time goes so quickly! Can’t believe Sadie will be 1 soon!

We started our ttc journey a year ago. I remember how each month the tww was so incredibly long and can’t believe we have been on this journey for a year now. I am happy she order me to do some bloods. I also want to book a private scan to check on my uterus and ovaries. If all comes back good maybe I will feel more confident to start trying again.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: June 14, 2018, 03:38:29 PM »
Hey guys,
Thanks for the advice and just helps know people are going through it too. Angela at least it’s nothing to worry about and hopefully go away in there own. I think it helps having the tests done I always blamed myself for not getting pregnant until I had all the tests and seen everything was fine.
Hope everything goes well in the final weeks and birth missdyan.

I still have no sign of my period so bloods in the morning but trying to not hold and helps ( she says after looking through the baby sales online) it’s so hard. How do you guys cope or how did you cope with people around you being pregnant. I’ve had my two best friends become pregnant whilst trying one had a little boy who’s now 2 and I love being his god mum but when she told us I couldn’t be around her for around 2/3 months and now my other friend is 14 weeks and I just don’t know what to say to her but she’s been my best friend for 8 years and I feel so bad but it’s so hard.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: June 14, 2018, 03:47:19 PM »
Ria it is definitely tough. I have 2 friends that got pregnant after I lost my baby. It might sound horrible but I had it easier to deal with it because they struggled to become pregnant themselves. For one it took nearly a year and another one had 3 iui. One of them lives abroad so I have seen her only once, perhaps that helped. The other one (who had 3 iui) has helped me a lot to get through my pain. And even though I am sad for myself I am very happy for her. Perhaps if both their pregnancies were unplanned and easy I would of felt differently.
I found it harder to deal at work. I have a colleague at work that was just 4-5 w ahead of me and she was sitting pretty much next to me. So I had to see her have a great pregnancy until she left for maternity leave. Of course I am glad it all went ok for her but it was very vary hard to see her belly grow when mine should of been growing too.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:45 PM »
Hello everyone! :) Aunt Flo came on Monday! And boy did it come! Iv never been that heavy! But it’s done now my periods only normally range from 3 to 4 days thank goodness as I’m off to Egypt tomorrow! This month Iv decided to not track or anything and just have fun and just have love every other day and just stop stressing and enjoy it and go from there I think I’m putting to much on myself! How is everyone today? Xxx

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: June 14, 2018, 09:25:38 PM »
Hey Ria, I struggled too when I wanted to get pregnant and my sister in law got pregnant and they hid it from me for about 3-4 months. So it wouldn’t make me feel bad, which I thought it was worse. Why hiding it from me? I’m not a child, then when she gave birth I had a loss at 7 weeks a week later I think because I remember feeling bad while at the hospital. But she is the kind of person who hides things from people or gets too much in what she believes and doesn’t care about others but herself, so I don’t really talk or see her much besides family gatherings once in a while.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: June 15, 2018, 12:31:03 AM »
Enjoy egypt Settledgirl!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: June 15, 2018, 01:15:18 AM »
Thanks guys.
And have a fab time in Egypt Settledgirl. And that’s a good plan to try to relax. We try our best now to relax I no long take temperatures or anything like that and let the clinic just do my bloods. As I used to be on her years ago and was obsessed with it all and nearly split me and my partner up. Yeah my friend that’s had the baby helps me a lot she always asks what’s happening and if I need lifts to the clinic etc also the live down the street and see her son and the bond he has with me and my partner really helps it’s amazing. My other friend I haven’t seen in a few years but her younger brother and cousin have both had babys in the past year or so without trying and we all grew up together so it was hard but since I live across th country I didn’t have to see it. When I seen she was pregnant it hurt that she didn’t tell me first or anything but I sat and cried on the phone to my mum.

My mum has been amazing through our journey at first they didn’t 100% take it serious but they did stop saving for ivf and said they would rather be grandparents and don’t want to put me through watching it like they had to whilst saving to have ivf with my little brother. Now if I call my mum or step mum first thing they ask is if I’m pregnant or they call when they know I’ve had appointment.

Offline OneBusyMomma

• View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: June 15, 2018, 05:12:02 AM »
Hello ladies, I am new at this I normally don’t post anything I only read other peoples posts or comments...today I finally got the guts to register and leave a comment. I want to start if by saying I was diagnosed with PCOS in my late teenage years and is now in the process of managing the symptoms. In the beginning I didn’t think PCOS was a big deal, this was before settling down and getting married. Many years have passed since than and currently I am married and have been for 10 years or so and up until about 3 years ago it took my husband and I about 7 years almost 8 years TTC. After we’ve gotten married we both decided to start a family and boy did it took many years to conceive...all the emotions, the blaming game, the ups and the downs we both felt with each other and the pressure we both had or put on eachother. Thank GOD we finally got through those days and finally our prayers been answered. Due to my PCOS I wasn’t able to conceived naturally and all other method had failed us including IVU/IVF and fertility doctors we spent thousands of dollars TTC until we just gave up. So one day I decided to go to the gym an exercise I focused on my weight and really going to the gym was my “escape” until I started to loose weight then started to feel good about myself then one night I was surfing the internet and came across “FaithHeaven” website, a website that promotes women who have difficulties conceiving I was so skeptical but yet I was soo intreded that I read all the reviews...later on I spoke to my husband about the website and ask him if I should order anything from there and he looked at me and said, “ bae if you want to try it out let’s do this” I ended up waiting until I finally read the TTC package and decided to order them and as soon as they arrived on my doorsteps I took the necessary dosage and followed all the directions and when I finished the bottles we ended up pregnant...we didn’t know I was pregnant until I was already 3 months, my husband was the one who pushed me to take a pregnancy test since my periods was always irregular and I don’t always ovulate, he also pushed me to purchase these pills and now we feel sooo blessed to have a healthy baby girl. We do not know if this was due to my weight loss nor these pills I ordered but we are so blessed that we came across this website and I like to believe that it was these pills that helped us concieved since we’ve been trying for 7-8 years with no luck...I took these pills for 2 1/2- 3 months and became pregnant I even went to my Doctor for blood and urine test just to make sure and both test came out positive and the same day the doctor told me if I’d wanted to hear our baby’s heartbeat being we was 18 weeks and didn’t know it. When I heard my baby’s heartbeat I burst out into tears and the doctor congratulated us and knew the long journey it took us to finally concieved...since then our daugther is 2years old about to turn 3 and everyday we wake up feeling blessed...I hope that one day you ladies would have this feeling that my husband and I experienced and that you ladies won’t give up...I barely gaved up but decided to try one last time with the push of my husband and giving these pills a try now we are currently trying for Baby #2...at the moment I am okay with just one child I have enough with her chasing her all over the house and loving it. I love being a stay at home mom and a wife waking up to  our daughter laugh and smile everyday is what keeps me busy...thank you for taking your time in reading my post and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or post it here and I will reply back when I have another “down” time...Baby dust to all TTC
-OneBusyMomma

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: June 15, 2018, 10:53:12 AM »
Hey onebusymomma.
Hope things are going well with your ttc journey for number two. It’s always nice to here people got there I. The end. I also have PCOS but it isn’t effecting me to much at the moment.

Had my pregnancy bloods this morning and came back negative again so now to wait another week and on day 75 of my cycle. Just waiting for them to book us in for another appointment to discuss what is next. But been having stomach pains since last night so assuming Period will start soon.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:19 AM »
Sorry to hear about that you didn’t conceive Ria!

I just got out of dentists. After 40min drilling and breaking my stupid wisdom tooth is finally out. It wasn’t great experience, he had to give me anaesthetic 3 times dueing appointment. Now fingers crossed I don’t get infection!

Offline OneBusyMomma

• View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: June 15, 2018, 09:08:51 PM »
Rita1712...thank you soo much for your kind words and it must be very upsetting to go through all these blood works and appointments; I just want you to know thank you for sharing it takes many courage to do so and I also let you know you are not alone. That is what these posts and group chats are for, I am very happy and grateful that this is here and there are very supportive people like yourself and myself on here. I did not have any positive support nor open up about my TTC issues to anyone and now I feel I have more courage/strength to do so and to let everyone/the whole world to know I am living proof that womens’ diagnosed with PCOS is still capable of conceiving and to never loose faith or hope!!!...thank you soo much Ria1712 for your support, welcoming me here as to I am new on here, and please DO NOT loose faith or hope as always Baby dust to you and to all TTC couples
-OneBusyMomma

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: June 16, 2018, 05:02:43 AM »
Uhh, can this day get any worse? It’s my due date. My right side of the face is swollen from the tooth surgery and I am in agony. Painkillers barely touch it. And to top it off my period started!! The period thing is really a low blow :-(

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: June 16, 2018, 05:34:59 AM »
Thanks onebusymomma.
Angela that’s really hard day, my little boys due date would have been 12/12/12 and I always find it hard. I like to do something to help me think of him and how he would be, just try to make the day positive as much as possible.
Hopefully your face will be better soon tooth ache is the worse.
The support of forums like this help a lot especially on days like today I am finding everything really hard today but we have decided to book a holiday so I’m putting all efforts into that to take my mind off everything.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: June 18, 2018, 03:46:01 AM »
So just thought I would update. Hope everyone is okay. So much has changed over a few days.
I started my period yesterday so spoke to the clinic this morning, they don’t want me to continue on due to my GPS concerns about side effects. I will be in for an appointment this month to discuss everything so holiday planning went on hold.
How is everyone?