Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 53369 times)

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3195 on: July 12, 2018, 12:40:26 PM »
Thanks Knzault! How are you doing?

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: July 12, 2018, 02:05:55 PM »
We are so so good

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: July 12, 2018, 02:08:24 PM »
She is almost walking no joke! It’s crazy!
She’s only 6.5 months old.

If we could just figure out this sleep thing I would be so happy! She is breastfed and still waking up every 2 hours! This working momma is tired.

I love her so much though ♥️

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: July 12, 2018, 02:54:29 PM »
Omg, how cute is she!?!? Absolute beauty! Have you started weaning yet? My SIL gave her son hungry baby milk at bed time as he slept through longer then. But he was always hungry lol.

How did you get image the right size to be able to add it?

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: July 12, 2018, 07:05:29 PM »
Hi, ladies.
Knzault, your little girl is so beautiful! Glad y'all are doing well. Hopefully she will start sleeping better for you soon. My son nursed 4 times a night till around 9 months then he finally started stretching it out a bit. Sadie has been a lot less consistent and slept through the night some of the time from just a few months old.
Missdyan, nursing definitely makes you thirsty, and you need the extra water to keep up your milk supply. I know I have a bigger appetite while nursing as well and crave sweets quite a bit.
Angela, I see the line on your test also! Fingers crossed for you :)
Ria, congrats on getting the ivf approved. Hopefully it works right away.
Skinny, good luck to you as well. Hopefully AF stays away and you get a bfp in a couple of days.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: July 13, 2018, 12:15:17 AM »
Justpeachy, have you started planning Sadie’s first birthday party?

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: July 13, 2018, 07:15:38 AM »
Hello lady’s my period came :( boo! So I’m now going onto month 6 of TTC. How long as everyone else been trying?? And do you suffer with any fertility issues ? I’m 26 and I haven’t been diagnosed with any issues yet I have been told I may have scarring of the tubes but they won’t look more into it until Iv Ben trying for a year x

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: July 13, 2018, 09:13:43 AM »
Settledgirl, sorry to hear about af arriving. But unfortunately it is very common to take up to a year to conceive that’s why no one looks into it any sooner. Perfectly timed intercourse for healthy couples only gives 20% chance of conceiving every cycle hence why it can take so long.

I am still not convinced that i have conceived. I had superfaint line with clear blue, then i tried different test but less sensitive today and it came back negative. I have bought first response one to try tomorrow. But in the mean time i am struggling with awful nausea and other symptoms. Much worse than i had last time!

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: July 13, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
I have started birthday plans. We are going to do one year old and family pictures on the 4th (her actual bday) and the party on the 5th. I'm planning a ladybug party and letting big brother help pick some things like cake flavor since Sadie is still too young to really care, and it helps him feel included. He doesn't really understand he's had his birthday this year and has to wait till March comes again for his next one. We aren't going to do anything too big and fancy though, probably just cake and ice cream with family and maybe a couple of family friends.
Nausea and symptoms sound promising for you, Angela! Really hope it all works out.
Settledgirl, sorry to hear your AF arrived. A lot of it is just luck of the draw. I was told I most likely had endometriosis and expected to have a hard time conceiving, but we were able to get pregnant quickly with both of our kids. I was off bc for a year before we decided to try for our first child though and have never gone back on it. And my cycle is very regular (except for several months after birth) with obvious ovulation symptoms. So I think those things helped a lot. Hang in there, keep trying, and I'm sure get your bfp

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: July 13, 2018, 12:22:35 PM »
So these are the odds. A year ago I would have given away anything to get pregnant. After my doctors appointment and her telling me I should wait for 2 years for a new pregnancy, I would be terrified if I get pregnant again by mistake and no planning :/

Ladies, I think this half of the years things will get better for all of us.  We have been thru a lot and I believe the sun will rise beautifully.

I have a question to the moms. My baby boy sleeps a lot and seems that days go by and he sleeps even more. I’m worried because he’s not nursing as he should. Sometimes He nurses for 5 minutes after a 1,5 hour nap and then I have to pump and feed him and goes back to sleep for another 2 hours. For the past 3 nights he nurses for around 2-2,5 hours and then sleeps for 4-5 hours at night. Not because I let him sleep but because we cant hear the alarm!!! So he kept on sleeping. Because of his jaundice I’m worried he is not taking enough milk, although all the books say he will nurse when he needs it.

So.... should I let him sleep for 4-5 hours?  he nurses from 1-3am then walk him a bit and falls asleep around 3:30- and wakes up at 8. (I set the alarm at 6am but was so tired I couldn’t get up to feed him)

I’m a bit confused. Books say don’t let him stay more than 3h without nursing.... but he is too sleepy even to feed sometimes.

:/

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: July 13, 2018, 12:29:56 PM »
Justpeachy - aww bless him! Sounds like a very nice and special first birthday!

Misssdyan, as long he is putting on weight I don’t think you should be too worried. Do you have a midwife that you cant talk to? I hope it all sorts itself out though soon.

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: July 13, 2018, 02:12:02 PM »
Missdyan, I wouldn't worry about him sleeping a 5 hour stretch. My Sadie slept almost 12 hours without nursing her first day. They did check her blood sugar after that long a stretch (she was ok), but outside of that crazy stretch I've never tried to wake a baby to eat. He will eat when hungry. Get rest where you can while he sleeps.
Also, let him nap by a window where he can get some sunshine to help with the jaundice.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: July 13, 2018, 11:41:30 PM »
Well looks like either clear blue gave me false positive or it was chemical :-(

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: July 14, 2018, 01:53:52 AM »
Did you get your period? Maybe it was an Evap line? If it was a chemical pregnancy I think symptoms would be different. Give it a few more days I guess and test again, 2 very sensitive tests with the same morning pee. Instead of having one result you get reassurance.

The jaundice is almost gone. And he’s newborn clothes are getting small! He is only 14 days old!

Wifelife’s twins should be about 2 months already right? I would love news from her!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: July 14, 2018, 02:33:12 AM »
It wasn’t evap as its not grey colour. And with chemical is that what happens. You get positive, then negative and then period starts. Both tests i used was fmu and very sensitive ones.