Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 53371 times)

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3315 on: August 09, 2018, 03:01:13 PM »
Iv had cramps but they came and went how blizzare xx

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: August 09, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »
Same here settled girl been having on and off cramps the past few hours and I am very bloated.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: August 09, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
Ria I know I’m so like weirded out because it went and now I’m normal again and I have EWCM
Super stretchy ???

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: August 09, 2018, 04:58:06 PM »
Like I said before, it could be that the body failed to ovulate last time and it is actually trying now again. It happens, everyone can have it. That happened to me last cycle.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: August 09, 2018, 05:02:25 PM »
But I have negative ovulation tests? Xx

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: August 10, 2018, 01:31:15 AM »
Opks only pick up surge before ovulate and stretchy mucus can show up to a week before ovulation. So the surge either hasn’t happened yet and can happen in few days or it jas already passed and you are actually ovulating right now. The opks won’t show anything when you actually ovulate.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: August 10, 2018, 01:32:47 AM »
I’m just waiting it out tbh mine feels like I’m due my AF as been eating a lot the past few days. And been doing excercise and having vitamins and lots of veg to try induce it. If I don’t have AF by Monday I’m going to do another pregnancy test and if it’s still negative then il go to the doctors about it. Also went the the pharmacy about having a lot of mucus and bad chest and they said he thinks it’s hayfever and gave me some tablets and if these don’t work I have to go to the doctors or straight to hospital.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: August 10, 2018, 02:53:07 AM »
Iv been tracking my ovulation all way through till now and Iv had no surge leading up to now only surge I got was on 14th day of my cycle I follow mine all way through till ladies time, I’m still periodless today xx

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: August 10, 2018, 03:20:21 AM »
Getting surge on the opk doesn’t mean you will ovulate though. Opks only predict a potential ovulation. Doesn’t mean it actually happens. With all this ttc you need to stay open minded as once you start your body can do all sorts of weird things. I had exactly same thing going on last cycle - had my mucus, cramps all of it and thought i ovulated. But clearly temp said otherwise. And 2 weeks later i got it all again and mistook it for pregnancy symptoms. So it is possible that you didn’t ovulate last time and your body is trying again. It won’t hurt bd again just in case.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: August 10, 2018, 06:27:57 AM »
That’s what I’m thinking Angela. We have been bding every day at the moment just in case. But got cramps again today so just waiting to see what happens. I don’t feel pregnant.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: August 10, 2018, 06:22:30 PM »
Okay guys so these cramps are now getting more intense like stabbing pains. Which isn’t great when in work they last about half hour at a time and happen every few hours. Any ideas? Still  no AF and not 100% about ovulation.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: August 10, 2018, 06:24:50 PM »
Also got my fluids for my injections today. All 48of them. No that’s not a typing error. There is 48 injections per cycle I want to cry thinking about it knowing I also have to have several scans and bloods too. 48 needles though!!!!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: August 11, 2018, 10:33:32 AM »
It will be all worth it Ria!

I got my first flashy face today on opk and I am cd16. We are on a long weekend away with my brother in law, his wife, our nephew and dogs in Devon UK. After 10w of heatwave and sun we are on our mini beach break and it is pissing down! Anyway, hopefully this mini break brings us our rainbow baby.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: August 11, 2018, 03:15:50 PM »
I know it will be worth it but today is really testing me. The pains are getting worse, work is pushing my buttons and I’m working opposite shifts to my partner so he gets in and I leave for work two hours later. Also came in today to find out that a girl I talk to who has been trying for 3 months with no tracking or anything got her bfp today. I literally wanted to just walk out of work, it’s just so easy for some people and I’m still waiting.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: August 11, 2018, 06:00:24 PM »
I know it’s hard but you are young and got your treatment approved so it won’t be too long for things happen for you.

Missdyan, how are you and baby doing? Have you started running yet?

Dutchie, i hope you are holding up ok and have a better luck next cycle.

Think it must be like 2m since we heard from wifelife, really hope her and babies are just having way too good time to come and give us an update!