Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 58968 times)

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3450 on: September 12, 2018, 08:58:23 AM »
A93 are you breatfeeding? I know some women get pregnant despite breastfeeding but I’m curious.

I have been thinking what would I do if I get pregnant again right away.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: September 12, 2018, 11:45:17 AM »
So another update my lining still stands at 11 and needs to be 5 think it’s mm but may be wrong. So basically I have been bleeding do 19 days and it’s not been a period. Can not start treatment yet so they have took blood to double check I’m not pregnant as it would be more accurate then urine that my gp did. And to also see where in my cycle I’m up to if not pregnant as if close to a period I would go for another scan next week and if I’m not showing any signs I can discuss having medication to help as it means my last period started 17th June.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: September 12, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »
That must be very confusing.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: September 12, 2018, 05:13:04 PM »
Thank you lady’s it took me 8 months for our first and only.
Things I did different this month to all my other months is a switch all my teas to like a fruit tea bag and added a tea spoon of real honey as I heard honey can help when TTC I thought why not on top of everything else I was doing pre seed vitamins and OPKs but finally! Thank you all for your kind words xxx

Offline A93

• View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: September 12, 2018, 05:41:11 PM »
Omg lol its crazy ladies, my doctors just confirmed my pregnancy today. I am 4weeks along.. this is gonna be crazyyyy. THANK YOU xx
Ayy’Chy

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: September 12, 2018, 07:27:31 PM »
Settlegirl, congratulations on your pregnancy. How’s your relationship going by the way! So wonderful you’ll be a mommy too! You are bump buddies with angelafox, so exciting! How lar along? Details?

A95, wow things will be crazy for sure. 2 babies in a row. How’s your little one? You didn’t tell if you were breastfeeding. So now that your pregnant again what do doctor say about it? How is your body reacting to your pregnancy? Symptoms? So you got pregnant at 9 weeks po?

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: September 12, 2018, 07:28:09 PM »
Angelafox? How’s your little bump doing? How do you feel?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: September 13, 2018, 01:05:52 AM »
I’m ok. Started to get morning sickness! Just 2 more sleeps until another scan!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: September 13, 2018, 02:55:06 AM »
Wow thinking this is all crazy and congratulations to you all it will be great to see your stories as your all so close together.
Fingers crossed for you on Saturday Angela.
I am currently sat waiting for the clinic to call and see my test results. I think that pregnancy is off the table as i don’t feel pregnant and have no symptoms but the bleeding has now stopped. I’m just hoping that it shows what my body is doing as right now I feel like crap and so drained.
How’s everyone else doing?

Offline A93

• View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: September 13, 2018, 12:36:02 PM »
Settlegirl, congratulations on your pregnancy. How’s your relationship going by the way! So wonderful you’ll be a mommy too! You are bump buddies with angelafox, so exciting! How lar along? Details?

A95, wow things will be crazy for sure. 2 babies in a row. How’s your little one? You didn’t tell if you were breastfeeding. So now that your pregnant again what do doctor say about it? How is your body reacting to your pregnancy? Symptoms? So you got pregnant at 9 weeks po?

My little one is so loud lol he can smile & laugh when we make silly faces/noises or even when we talk to him. Looks like he wants to walk already, when i try to sit him up leaning his back a little, he stops it with his little feet haha. He always has his hands in his mouth and there’s no way i can take it out coz he starts crying soo much. Gosh these past 3 months has been hard but it’s getting better as he has a routine timetable for everything now. && yes i am breastfeeding and bottlefeeding.

Hows your little one?
Can he keep his head up yet? Also do you do tummy time with him?

I had 2 periods and it was regular, this month I didn’t come on so just for fun i took a test as i had plenty at home from my last pregnancy and WALAHH. No symptoms whatsoever and i hope it stays like this x
Ayy’Chy

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: September 13, 2018, 01:44:49 PM »
 Berk is 11 weeks this Sunday and he is adorable. He likes sucking his hands too but that’s when he’s hungry. He also talks back and smiles all the time. He can hold his head quite well but still not strong enough. He loves taking baths. I just fill his tub with water hold only his head and he floats like a frog. I’m also breastfeeding and bottle feeding and I haven’t got my period yet since I gave birth.

I also have a schedule for him. I can read him better these days specially with the burping. He’s sleeps almost the whole night except he needs two feeding but takes them half asleep and doesn’t even open his eyes to nurse. Then goes back to sleep till 8-9 am.

Now you gave me the creeps. I don’t want to get pregnant again so soon.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: September 13, 2018, 02:13:45 PM »
My relationships really good thank you we got engaged in June on are holiday! And we will be 5 weeks tomorrow! Xxx

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: September 14, 2018, 12:31:13 AM »
Okay so I’m literally on the verge of giving up with everything. Since this bleed wasn’t a period I corrected my app and I’m now on cd90. That’s is really bad even for me. My blood results from the clinic were meant to be back on Wednesday afternoon but got told there was a delay it would be yesterday (just thought it was with my blood being done a hour after normal deadline) but no they were not ready last night either. I also can’t take my antibiotics for my bacterial infection until the results come back and even though I have no symptoms of it I’m worried it will get worse. Also sick of opening the fridge every day and seeing my injections knowing I still have no clue when I will start. To add to it all I have very sharp cramps at the moment and no bleeding literally been up since 5:40 this morning with the pain :(

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: September 14, 2018, 01:21:13 AM »
Ria, you will get your results and it will get sorted out!

I am officially 7w today based on my lmp. Can’t wait for scan tomorrow, hope it won’t put me back more than 3-4 days.

Wonder how Chantelle and Dutchie are getting on. Hope all is well for you!

A93 and Settledgirl really hope you have boring pregnancies as that’s the best way - without worries!

Good that Berk lets you sleep Missdyan!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: September 14, 2018, 03:41:30 AM »
Hopefully it won’t change your dates too much Angela and good luck for tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing okay.
Clinic just called and gave the okay for my antibiotics they said it’s fine during treatment and early pregnancy it’s more in mid to end pregnancy I can’t take it. So off to pick it up today. Also my estrogen level is still a bit high so I’m back for a scan on Wednesday to hope my lining is thinner to start the injections.