Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 58751 times)

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3465 on: September 14, 2018, 11:54:26 AM »
Iv had a miscarriage today :(

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: September 14, 2018, 01:13:48 PM »
Oh Settledgirl, i am so so sorry to hear that :-( just take your time and grieve how you find the best for you. I know how it is when the whole world just disappears under from your feet :-( i know nothing i say can make you feel better but just hold on. And trust me one day you learn to live with it. I am here if you need and you can send me a private message if you want. Again, I am so very sorry for your and your fiances loss. Big hugs to you!

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: September 14, 2018, 02:55:06 PM »
Thank you Angela and Ria! And I'm so sorry to hear that Settledgirl :( we had one a few months before we started trying and it was so heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: September 14, 2018, 04:02:18 PM »
It is really tough Mahw, planned or unplanned. Mine was missed last december for nearly 5 weeks. Found out when i was just over 13w and itwas such a complicated mc we weren’t allowed to try for 6months. Still think of my baby every single day but you do learn how to live again eventually. And its such a shame that it strips you of having innocent, happy pregnancy next time round as you just worry then about everything even if you try not to. I am sorry to hear about your loss too Mahw.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: September 14, 2018, 04:33:08 PM »
Thank you everyone I have no words for how Much I’m hurting right now to have everything you wanted and then it’s pulled from under you especially when you’ve been trying for some time it’s hurts so bad :( xxxx

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: September 14, 2018, 04:53:17 PM »
Settlegirl..... I’m so sorry. I know the feeling. And I can just hug you and say nothing. Let me hold you tight and just hear me say.... it’s ok, I’m here for you.

Angelafox.... 7w. That’s great. I’m so happy for you. Any scan updates?

And yes what about the rest? Seems we r not many left from the originals right?

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: September 14, 2018, 04:54:24 PM »
Settlegirl, do you wanna tell us about how did it happen? If you don’t wish to, we will understand.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: September 15, 2018, 01:19:06 AM »
Settledgirl, i apologise in advance if i am crossing the line because my intention is not to say something hurtful. But most women after mc are quite fertile and many fall pregnant again next cycle, that’s if you think you are ready to ttc straight away. Missdyan is a good example to that. I on another hand wasn’t ready to start straight away and good job really as turned out i couldn’t. Both ways are ok. And whichever way you choose we will be here to support you.

Missdyan, my scan is in a few hours! Do feel much calmer than last week. At least for now. I am taking it as a good sign. Choosing to trust my gut that all is fine.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: September 15, 2018, 03:00:08 AM »
Yes settlegirl. Don’t despair. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and fell pregnant the next cycle and gave birth to a healthy baby. Stay strong. And yes we are here to support you. Keep track of your bleeding and try the next cycle. The fact you got pregnant it’s a good sign! That means you can! Get pregnant. I was afraid too I wouldn’t be able to after trying for some time.

Angelafox! Keep us updated. Hope everything is ok. I know the feeling of going for a scan for a second pregnancy and feel excited and worried at the same time. Send us a pic if you can.

Waiting for news.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: September 15, 2018, 05:46:02 AM »
We did see a heartbeat but she also measured me quite a lot behind - nearly 2 weeks. I know i can’t be sure 100% of my dates but i am sure quite close to it. I would of been perhaps ok with it but this sonographer really pissed me off. Felt like we were told off for going in now!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: September 15, 2018, 08:48:49 AM »
I came back to A&E today. Because I did two tests with my morning urine and they came back positive I said my fella idon’t feel happy about this so we have come back to hospital. I came with my tests and my morning urine and Iv seen this wonderful lady in A&E explained the situation of yesterday and how bad it was, that the lady was so blunt and horrible with me and she made me drink 3 bottles of water before my test. So this nurse was like well I can see from these tests you are deffo pregnant she took my morning urine that i took to he hospital an tested it she went on to say your defiantly pregnant. And she’s been so nice she was like right we will do a blood test now so I’m sat in A&E waiting for my blood test results and she’s booked me in for a scan but I’m deffo pregnant and they can’t believe how primary care treated me and they went on to explain how bad primary care is and how many complaints they got and we are now clubbing together to put a complaint about the lady I saw yesterday x

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: September 15, 2018, 08:49:36 AM »
I had my blood test reports back and I’m defiantly pregnant xx

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: September 15, 2018, 09:24:13 AM »
So what was the Mc? Hcg shows a few days after a miscarriage because levels drop quite slow. Also you need get an ultrasound to see if the baby is still there, to check up for tissue and heart beat. Blood work will do nothing. I don’t understand the British system. I’m sorry to tell you ladies but it sucks!!!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: September 15, 2018, 09:39:41 AM »
Was Settledgirl from UK? I agree about hcg, it shows up for a while. Remember, it took nearly 4months for mine to get down to negative after my mc. Only scan can confirm it but at this stage at 5weeks based on lmp there won’t be an embryo seen. Will be lucky to see egg yolk. And only with internal scan for which you do not need to drink water!

Missdyan, my today’s scan was nothing to do with british medicine. It was a private scan. The downside with a sonographer was that perhaps she couldn’t communicate all things well. She wasn’t all bad, just that we should of waited longer. In the end she did say that currently all looks positive. So it’s a bit unfair to say that medicine here sucks. As it doesn’t. Once you get to hospital with a problem it gets sorted out. And you can come across someone not so good everywhere!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: September 15, 2018, 09:41:09 AM »
Settledgirl, so what exactly happened yesterday? I am sorry, I feel we are a bit confused of what has happened.