Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 63272 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3645 on: October 11, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »
A93, I am 9+4 based on last 2 scans. How are you doing with newborn and new pregnancy? How far along are you now?

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: October 12, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »
That’s funny a93 was bump buddies with me and bows she’s with Angela!! Lovely!
My baby is just 2 weeks behind a93! Berk is 3 and a half months already!

Angela how are u feeling? Morning sickness?

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: October 12, 2018, 01:08:20 PM »
A93! What’s your baby doing these days?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: October 12, 2018, 03:19:54 PM »
If I didn’t mc last time my baby would of been 4m old now too :-( i’m ok Missdyan, thanks, you? I had very little nausea and very rarely up until like 2 days ago and now it’s just awful. Didn’t expect it to start so late! What is your baby up to?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: October 13, 2018, 06:49:00 AM »
Hey girls sorry I’ve been missing for a few days. Hope everyone is doing okay. We had the devistating news a few days ago that my grandad has terminal cancer and they are not sure he’s strong enough for chemo. I have no idea what to do right now we have been told to wait for his appointment this week before make any decisions, I am meant to call the clinic on Monday to have my period induced. My family say to not delay the treatment as my grandad doesn’t want us too and if he can have chemo he could have a year left meaning if ivf worked he would be able to meet his first great grandchild. I just feel selfish because what happens if I suffer with OHSS and he needs me and I’m stuck here or in hospital. I live a 3 hour drive away so not like I can go down on days off etc. I’m speaking to work today to get some time off but my head is all over right now.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: October 13, 2018, 08:39:22 AM »
I am very sorry to hear that Ria. :-(

Offline A93

• View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: October 13, 2018, 06:14:14 PM »
My babies are great thank you. According to my lmp i am now 9weeks along. Haven’t had any symptoms yet which is a great thing!

Missdyan my baby boy has become naughty now lol he fake cries, he literally watches me leave the room and then BAM! He cries nonstop until i come back in the room.. even when he’s asleep, i have to get up from the bed as slowly and quietly as possible but somehow he still senses it and wakes up from sleep crying. Now you can imagine how my daily tasks at home would be like!

He is such a light sleeper, even moving the duvet would wake him up :(
I tried solid food with him, didn’t seem to go well. Thought I’d give it a second round of solids but soon as i put the apron on he started crying coz he knows what time it is! Haha! I think I’ll wait another month or two and then properly start on the solid food.

How’s your son doing? How’s life now? I literally have no more time for myself anymore!
Ayy’Chy

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: October 14, 2018, 07:23:08 AM »
A93 same here. I have no time for myself. Sometimes I can’t even pee! My boy is 15 weeks and he short naps during the day but sleeps most of the night. During the day he wants me to walk him Nd hold him the whole day. He wants to nap with me. If I don’t lay next to him he naps max 1 hour but with me next to him we can sleep 2-3 hours without a problem. He’s not sitting yet or rolling over but his head is firm. He’s quite active too he talks a lot and loves his baby gym. Although I think he is teething. He bites really hard and sometimes he gets mad cuz he bites his hands too hard then he cries. My husband is home in the evenings so during the day sometimes it’s really tiring.

I want to delay solids till 6 months or till he can sit on his own but no signs of that and makes me worry a bit.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: October 14, 2018, 09:08:50 AM »
I think it’s too early for a baby to sit on it’s own this early on as their backs are not strong enough. I have seen so many people put their babies in siting position so early but it is not right and shouldn’t be done until 6m. Of course each parent knows best and will do how they think is right and that is okay but i wouldn’t make and push my baby sit properly on its own before 6m. With proper support and only for short times maybe earlier. Ideally babies should learn how to crawl first and then sit as then their back muscles are strong enough for them to do it themselves but it just doesn’t happen. Each baby progresses in their own speed and unless a doctor suspects something sinister i really wouldn’t worry if baby doesn’t do specific things by specific months. I think it’s the other parents that put pressure on other parents “oh look my baby does this and your doesn’t” and don’t even think about that everyone develops in their own time and there is nothing wrong with that. Missdyan, you are doing just great and your baby is doing just great. Just enjoy every moment and these milestones will come naturally when baby is ready.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: October 14, 2018, 10:38:31 AM »
Hello ladies how are you all? How’s everyone getting on?
Iv just been back to hospital for my bloods again after my second shot of MTX my counts have considerably dropped now there sat at 300... so the end is in sight after a long month... and hopefully all being well we can start trying again next April ... I quit my job this week as well so it’s all kicking off for me I had heavy bleeding when pregnant and pain and work wouldn’t let me go to leave to go to hospital and I had no staff avaible to take me off and I tried ringing my area manager and the other area manager of the south no answer I was left to suffer alone from 10-6 which in the end I lost it and closed the shop and went to hospital. The area manager has not contacted me back to ask if I’m ok or anything she was more concerned asking the other manager what time I shut .. how much money was we on ... so resigned... Iv never been treated so badly by a company I’m really upset by all this I would put a grievance in but it’s wouldnt achieve nothing I’m just a number at the end of the day when she was told I put my notice in she just said her job vacancy will be up Monday ....

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: October 14, 2018, 11:09:52 AM »
Settledgirl, I would advise you to contact citizen advice bureau to see if you can make official complaint and if anything can be done. If you have worked there for long enough you could get a very good compensation. Of course if it’s something you don’t want to do then don’t do it. Hope you are in a position to take some break right now before look for new job. You could always apply for jobseekers allowance while you are inbetween the jobs if you need some financial help until you find a new job. Your previous employer sounds absolutely horrible and I am glad you have gotten away from them!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: October 14, 2018, 11:11:06 AM »
Btw, the periods tend to come back once your levels hit around 50. Some women get it with slightly higher levels. Some have to wait until reach negative but in general it does come back when you are around 50.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: October 14, 2018, 11:43:10 AM »
I started to bleed about a week ago so I’m guessing this is everything filtering out and I haven’t stopped bleeding since, but I’m guessing when it does stop and then when I start again that will be my first cycle again... I wonder how it will change as I always used to have a period second week of near enough every month.. and tbh I don’t think I’d win against the the huge brand name I was working for. And plus it would be going against my company I just don’t feel I’d have a leg to stand on Iv been in retail for 10 years and Iv come to know that with the bigger dogs there’s no winning xxx

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: October 14, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
I’m actually now looking for part time work, as I no longer want to work 40+ hours a week, as when we do eventually try I want to be in healthy physically but I also want to be healthy mentally xxx

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: October 14, 2018, 12:41:06 PM »
Hey settled girl have you tried looking at supermarkets and things like that? I work in Tesco till after I have a baby as it’s allowing me to do 30 hours instead of 40 with the same wage as what I got at my last job doing 40 hours. We also get a bonus once a year which is for every member of staff and is a percentage of your annual wage so it’s fair. They also have a amazing maternity package as long as your there 6 months before falling pregnant. You are only contracted to small hours too so can do less hours if you want. I am contracted to 7.5 hours but could be changing positions to go up to 20 hours. I know it’s not for everyone but can be an easy job to get and very flexible.