Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 79317 times)

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4170 on: February 10, 2019, 03:06:17 AM »
Baby elwas a bit sleepy but did move around a little bit. Toothache is the worst!

Offline MP2017

• View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: February 11, 2019, 04:11:30 AM »
Hi  hope you are all doing ok.
I've recently found out that I'm pregnant. It's very early about 5 weeks. I have noticed brown mucus when I wipe and there is a bit of it. Is this normal?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: February 11, 2019, 09:05:14 AM »
Congrats MP! It really depends on the individual. I would say blood is never normal but for most it doesn’t cause problems. You should mention this to doctor but it’s too early to see anything on the scan!

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #4172 on: February 11, 2019, 09:05:14 AM »

Offline Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: February 11, 2019, 12:22:22 PM »
Congrats MP! I second what Angela said about mentioning it to your doc!

Good news on my end today! I have one big beautiful dominant follicle!! Doc wamts me to take a test if no bleed by CD35, and no matter the results I’m supposed to call. Even if we fail, this is just such a big step for me and I’m soooo happy!!
Signiture too small!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: February 11, 2019, 12:54:17 PM »
Ohh thatms great! Lets hope that sperms gets to the egg!

Offline MP2017

• View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: February 11, 2019, 02:57:16 PM »
Thank you Angela and Zalee x

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: February 13, 2019, 02:57:32 AM »
Hi ladies sorry about the non updates. We seen our consultant last week and was signed off for now. Since there was no real reason we had to have Ivf she is not concerned about and does not want to induce me. She also said she is happy with my mental health since I have always controlled my anxiety without medication and just told us to call my midwife if I have any struggles with it. Same with my hip issues she has said to go back to my normal physio and let them know I'm pregnant incase I need to change my exercise and that will be fine throughout but if I do struggle more later in the pregnancy my midwife can refer me to see a pregnancy physio to see if il need help during labour. Other then that I feel a lot better in myself and can now get through a day without a nap. We have our midwife appointment on 21st and a private scan on 24th.
MP brown can be normal as its old blood. If you are anxious and worried about it I would still call your local epu or maternity ward as they are really good at reassurance or doing checks to make sure all is fine. And congratulations.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: February 13, 2019, 03:27:01 AM »
Great news Ria! How many weeks are you now? I have also been referred to see consultant and will see him after my nt scan which is on 26th of feb. We are also looking at conpletion date of 22nd feb for moving our house! Hopefully that will confirmed asap as my mum is gonna come and help us and we need to buy her plane tickets.

Offline MP2017

• View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: February 13, 2019, 12:00:40 PM »
Thanks Ria. Great to hear all is well with you.
I saw my gp last night and  referred me to my local epu due to an ectopic pregnancy scare. I  there today and it's not etopic. They did internal scan and  can see sac but it's empty.  I have to go back in a week for another scan next week. More worried than I was this morning :(

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: February 13, 2019, 02:52:25 PM »
MP, you wouldn’t see more than just a sac at this stage so that really shouldn’t worry you. Hope the spotting has stopped.

Offline MP2017

• View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: February 13, 2019, 03:28:13 PM »
Thanks Angela, that's reassuring.  Spotting had stopped today but started again this evening
How are you feeling?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: February 14, 2019, 01:08:40 AM »
I’m ok. Getting quite tired during the day and i don’t sleep well at night so that doesn’t help.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: February 14, 2019, 03:19:53 AM »
Mp I know it is worrying but try to relax. I had a small bleed at 5 and half weeks with the pregnancy and baby was okay. It was scary as when being scanned we could see baby but no heartbeat as it was too early. The 9 days I had between that scan and the one after terrified me.

Angela I am 14 weeks +6 by my NHS date or +4 with ivf date hopefully you get your moving date soon. Bet your mum is looking forward to coming over and see you, have you got a bump yet? I am massive like rediculously but loving it. If you having trouble sleeping try nap when you can that's what I did for my first 12 weeks and get  pregnancy pillow, best thing I have got really helps me to sleep.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: February 14, 2019, 07:11:14 AM »
It’s looking that move is gonna be in March now. There is no bump, just fat and bloat! I nap at weekends as during working days i don’t have time for it. I work all day and then we pack house in the evening but I am asleep by 9pm. My pillows are comfy. The bad sleep at night is due to all the stuff that is going on with the house etc plus insomnia is one of the symptoms too.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: February 15, 2019, 03:10:11 AM »
Fair enough. I was the opposite and te d to have my longer shifts over the weekend which would kill me, but I have a lot more energy yet. I have only put on about 4 pound so far but bump is massive. Still soft yet but a lot of my clothes no longer fit. That's the worse bit about moving is the packing up and living surrounded by boxes. We have a meeting today at out local council to see about getting housed as I called yesterday due to being in a low priority band and she said we are definitely in the wrong band so hopefully it means we will get housed in the next few weeks once changed.