Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 76052 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4215 on: March 08, 2019, 01:56:12 AM »
Oh settledgirl, I am sorry about your loss :-( but happy to hear you have started ttc again. Sorry to hear about job too, will you be looking for something else now?

Offline Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: March 09, 2019, 01:11:25 PM »
Settled- My thoughts are with you during this time, and sending plenty of good vibes your way that hopefully there won‘t be a third thing and for lots of baby dust!

I got my appt set for 13:50 monday, but I can tell my follicle(s) are growing now! It‘s weird adjusting to that mild pain lol I’m hoping it‘s not too many as that‘d be bad, and hoping hubby and I don‘t get sick this next week! I think that‘s what messed us up last cycle.
I don‘t know if I told you ladies or not, but we‘ve had a lot of stressful things going on. Mostly being behind on our Mortgage  ??? We‘ve been talking to our mortgage company and working with them to get it modified for lower payments. Thankfully we got news that we were approved for the modification! We have a 3 month trail plan we need to strictly follow, and then it will be permantely lowered with all late fees and such waved :D This is such a huge relief!! Still got to fully catch up on all the bills, but we‘re doing so much better financially now than a few months ago!
Signiture too small!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: March 09, 2019, 05:34:47 PM »
Sorry to hear of the bad luck Settledgirl and about your uncle. I agree with you I have changed jobs 4 times since we started ttc and like you said it's not worth putting everything on hold as you don't know what will happen. Wish you luck in your ttc.
Zalee glad to hear you are getting back on the right track and that you feel your medication is working again this month. I know financial difficulties can be hard that was part of the reason me and my partner moved back in with his mum as we wanted to clear some debts we had. You just never know what's round the corner.

So little update on me, my brown bleeding has finally stopped today. We went and listened to baby's heartbeat on Thursday and he is still doing okay. I'm starting to feel movements stronger and officially think he's a giant my bump is getting so big already. When we went to listen to the heartbeat my midwife did the normal urine sample tests which came back high for glucose so spent Friday morning having the test at the hospital hoping to hear back Monday. Also waiting to hear if the landlord accepts us as tenants on the house. Think that's all.

How you doing Angela? And everyone else?

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #4217 on: March 09, 2019, 05:34:47 PM »

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: March 10, 2019, 03:15:15 AM »
Zalee, that’s great news that you are getting hold of finances. But it’s always cheaper to pay mortgage than rent.

Good to hear about spotting Ria and sorry to hear anout glucoze. High glucoze levels will contribute to bigger baby/bump. My dad’s ex gf when she was pregnant with my half brother had gestational diabetes and she had c-section think probably at 37w and baby was already over 4kg. But all was fine and he is actually quite small/normal child, just was a big baby. But fingers crossed you passed the test for glucoze in hospital though.

I am good thank you. I have started pregnancy yoga which is nice and quite an excercise! I have also popped this week, it looks more of a bump and not just bloat and fat lol. Next saturday we are going to a baby and toddler show in manchester. The prices should be cheaper than in the shops so hopefully will buy some stuff for the baby.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: March 10, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »
Thanks Angela. Hopefully I don't have it, but if I do it will be okay. Having a lot of growing today but a lot more subtle.

The baby show is meant to be good so hopefully you will find some good deals. I have heard pregnancy yoga is meant to be really good but at the minute I don't really have time. Still haven't managed to get going swimming again. But at the same time I'm not putting on much weight although I look like I have but for the past week I've had a big loss in appetite and mostly eating because I know I need to.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: March 10, 2019, 12:09:31 PM »
My pregnancy yoga is only once a week for an hour. Can’t say i could be very bothered to go last week as it was cold but since I paid for it it was good motivation haha. I haven’t gained loads either. 3 kilos in the beginning then lost one and then put it back on. So I have gained what I should really at this stage. I also eat less now, it just feels like there is less space in the stomach!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: March 11, 2019, 04:26:00 AM »
Yeah that's how I feel Angela. Like sometimes I can be starving and can never finish a meal but majority of the time I don't feel hungry till I'm at the point I'm feeling week. I have been carrying sweets or chocolates in my jacket at work so I can have a few during my shifts to keep me going.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: March 11, 2019, 11:52:38 AM »
I still eat all my meals. But don’t always finish my dinners. And try snack on fruit or protein bars made from nuts and seeds. But i do have sweets often too haha.

How is everyone else doing? This thread has really died off lately.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: March 11, 2019, 12:30:00 PM »
Yeah I tend to snack on fruit at home or yogurts but at work we're technically not allowed food so it's usually little sweets that I can quickly eat haha.

I know not heard a lot from others at the minute how's everyone's ttc journeys going?

Offline Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: March 11, 2019, 11:34:57 PM »
Angela- So much cheaper than remt for sure! The year we bought our house, had we stayed in apartment instead, we would have been up to just shy of 800USD a month for a 1bed 1bath. Before modification we‘re paying just over 600USD for 2bed 2bath home! It‘s literally double the size!

Ria- Exactly! Hubby ended up losing his job twice in the year which led to our situation. I’m not mad at him for it though! First one he was just burned out of working deadend and it was effecting his health. He actually tried to quit it, got told no, then got fired! Second job was out of the stores hands over a mistake that cashier easily could have caught since customer knew she was getting her products too cheap. Not mad at the employer for letting him go over it, but they should have let cashier go too. He‘s really happy where he is now and very secure in his employment!

My appointment went good today! I have 2 follicles on my left that meassured 19mm & 18mm! :) I’m hopefully, but not as estatic as I was last cycle. Hoping we concieve this time!
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: March 12, 2019, 01:09:33 AM »
Oh nice Zalee! Are you having trigger shot?

How are the babies of those who already had them?

Offline Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: March 12, 2019, 05:52:50 AM »
No trigger shot, I’m doing Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle. And Dr is very happy to see it is working as it should :)
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: March 12, 2019, 07:05:15 AM »
So you just are waiting to ovulate naturally? Won’t be long!

Offline Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: March 12, 2019, 07:58:20 AM »
Yes! I’m so grateful I don‘t need more than that! I hate shots lol
Signiture too small!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: March 14, 2019, 02:24:15 PM »
Thank you for all your kind words everyone really appreciated sorry IV been quite and yeah well im going to carry on TTC whilst loosing my job / looking for a job because at the end of the day you can't put something like this one hold I mean it took me 8 months to get pregnant the first time and that was an ectopic that set me back 6 months so I'm just gonna carry on as I'm so desperate to be a mum. We will manage there is always a way, how is everyone getting on there's a few new people on here I haven't spoken to before so what's yours story's ladies ? And how's your pregnancy getting alone Angela how far gone are you now? XX