Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 88625 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4335 on: May 17, 2019, 05:26:59 AM »
Quick update - all is good. Of course baby started to have a dance off ass soon i lied down before using the doppler. She was happy with the heartbeat. Did make me feel a bit silly which is not great though.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: May 17, 2019, 06:44:08 AM »
Angela I’m glad you insisted. It’s is much better to be safe than sorry. Don’t worry what anyone else thinks. This is your baby and you need to do what’s right for you. And I’m happy to know bubs is ok.
Ria I’m glad you are happy with how things are going on your end too. I’m sure Leo will be given the best possible chance. We are all rooting for him and you also of course. Stay strong that little fella needs you.
I have still been spotting almost everyday. Today has been the most out of all the days which is frightening. I had another hcg and progesterone test taken today so I’ll find out tomorrow the results. Fingers crossed they still look good. I’m trying to stay calm and not stress but it is so hard. I get good hcg results then I spot more then I stress ugh vicious cycle. I’ll be glad when I have some kind of certainty.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: May 17, 2019, 07:50:40 AM »
I’m glad too you insisted Angela. I really can’t believe about the system in the uk. From all the comments sounds too much to bare! Here even in the public system all ultrasounds and blood work are done by the minute. Even on each visit you get an ultrasound even if it’s too early and for whatever Illness your 100% covered. And with private insurance even better and vip hospitals.

How far along are u now Angela?
Nikkilou glad everything is fine. First babies right?
Ría, So happy everything is going well. When are you having the c?

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #4337 on: May 17, 2019, 07:50:40 AM »

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: May 17, 2019, 10:24:32 AM »
Thank you ladies!

Nikkilou, think it’s quite common to have spotting with multiples so hopefully that’s nothing!

I am 25 weeks tomorrow Missdyan.

Going to another baby show tomorrow! Hoping to get stuff we couldn’t last time!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: May 17, 2019, 01:23:04 PM »
Hi ladies, I agree Angela glad you insisted. I was always told any concerns call and go in, my midwife also said if they say it's not needed to call her and she will tell them I'm going in.

We will have the c section at 39 weeks as the bigger he is the better. I'm going to speak to my midwife though on Thursday as I'm concerned about it all as my consultant said it won't start being planned till after the next appointment when il be mealy 33 weeks. I know it would normally be enough time but I really don't feel like it is in our situation and it's stressing me out. His condition is only the 6th case they have treated in the UK, the oldest would be nearly 7 but sadly passed when she was just under 2. The oldest survivor is 5 and the only one to receive all procedures, 2 have had transplants and 1 is not eligible for his 4th surgery so is waiting for a transplant. 4 of the 5 have been treated at our hospital which makes me feel a little more hopeful. I'm also concerned that even though they took 2 measurements and his weight they didn't fully check his growth where my normal consultant said they would and cancelled my growth scans. Hopefully my midwife will be able to help with it all but not sure with his weight being okay if they will still do growth scans or not. I just feel like waiting another 5 weeks for a scan is a long time, especially with all the ligament pains I am getting too.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: May 20, 2019, 12:28:22 AM »
Gosh Ria you have so much on your plate. All those figures are very overwhelming and I can see why you feel the need for it to be organised sooner rather than later. I hope the midwife is able to help.
I have had my scan and there are definitely 3 babies. We got to hear the heartbeat of baby A & B but baby C was very difficult. They are all measuring around 6 weeks so that is good. We were advised to have another scan in 2 weeks time to make sure things are progressing nicely. They could find nothing to explain the bleeding so that’s comforting too.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: May 20, 2019, 01:53:06 AM »
Yes, it’s best to be prepared Ria.

Nikkilou, fantastic news, fingers crossed it continues that way! Are you still spotting?

We really enjoyed our time at baby show on saturday. And this time only bought things that we actually need lol. On sunday got to see our little nephews. The premature nephew was allowed to go home last wednesday after being in hospital only 6weeks! He is doing so great. Had our first cuddles yesterday and he is so cute. I am seeing my midwife today so will ask her to use doppler so can hear baby’s heartbeat :-)

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: May 20, 2019, 03:44:41 PM »
Glad you had a fun time at the baby show Angela. I’m looking forward to going to things like that in the near future. I’ll probably wait for quite some time just in case since multiples are such high risk.
So glad your nephew is doing so well too Angela! Did you get to hear your baby’s heartbeat?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: May 20, 2019, 04:27:04 PM »
I did yes! I think baby has moved now facing my back so I can’t feel the movements again... seriously this child just keeps us on our toes!

It’s tricky with triplets. I don’t think doctors let you go past 34 weeks and it’s unlikely to have natural delivery. But as long all are healthy that’s all that matters!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: May 20, 2019, 10:39:54 PM »
Aww that’s so exciting. I can’t wait to be able to feel my trio booting around in there! I think if we didn’t have the history of MC we could be a little more relaxed but it has caused a huge amount of stress unfortunately.
Not long now Angela and you’ll have your little one ❤️

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: May 21, 2019, 12:11:14 AM »
That’s understandable but try to enjoy every moment with those babies no matter the outcome. That’s what got me through. With triplets i imagine you would feel movements in no time!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: May 21, 2019, 03:48:55 PM »
Thanks Angela

Offline Chantelle90

• View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: May 21, 2019, 09:52:39 PM »
Hey all,

I finally got my BFP!! This was our first IVF cycle.
I do my bloods on Friday to confirm.. I hope this baby sticks. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: May 22, 2019, 12:17:18 AM »
Nikkilou, so glad everything is going well at the minute. I had no explanation for the bleeds I had either. I can imagine it was definitely hard for them to try see all 3 heartbeats, I only have one and he's always been a bugger when it comes to checking his heartbeat even at my scan at 7 weeks because he implanted at the furthest point possible.

Congratulations chantelle, I hope the Ivf process was kind to you as I know some people have a really hard time with the medications. Are you still having pessaries or progesterone injections?

Angela glad the baby show went well seen there were some celebs about and someone I know had a stall on there and said it was a good weekend. I wished I lived closer to them.

So update on me, my pain in my hips and below the bump I think is made worse by my ibs as the other day I was bunged up (sorry for tmi) and I was in agony. Still going o speak to my midwife about it tomorrow as also had a few dizzy spells where I've felt faint but I don't know if that's the warm weather. I started our packing yesterday got a few more bits to get but think it's helped me to relax and sort out some of baby's room. Hoping my partner wakes up feeling better today to put his furniture together but he's having a lot of stomach problems so not sure yet.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: May 22, 2019, 12:25:36 AM »
Hi Chantelle, how wonderful! Wishing you all the best!

I didn’t see any celebs, i was too much into zone haha. I haven’t started any packing or sorting stuff out that we bought. We are off on holiday on monday for 5days so need to pack for that!