Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 92122 times)

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4455 on: August 22, 2019, 06:00:54 am »
Good luck Angela I hope everything works out for you. Please update us with your news as soon as you get a chance x

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: August 25, 2019, 06:45:30 am »
Any updates angelafox?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: August 27, 2019, 03:24:20 pm »
Our baby girl was born yesterday on 26th august ( 5 days before her due date and 1 day before her scheduled induction). Her name is Evelyn Livia, Evie for short and weighed 2.94kg so a lot smaller than expected! The birth was exactly how we wanted - both me and my husband in the pool however turns out i am a massive screamer. The labour was intense - latent labour was very long and with irregular but very very strong cramps and the active labour was too quick and intense as i went from 4cm to 10cm in less than 2 hours. All worth it though. We are absolutely in love with our little rainbow.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: August 28, 2019, 12:09:32 am »
A huge congratulations Angela to you and your husband. Such a very pretty name you have chosen too. I’m sure she is perfect. I hope motherhood is everything you dreamt of and your little one settles in beautifully. Please drop by and update us as often as you can. I can only imagine how hectic life with a newborn will be. ❤️

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: August 28, 2019, 07:15:52 am »
Welcome to the mommy ‘s club dear Angela.your officially a mom now.  Now your life will never be the same. Enjoy that little baby girl as much as you can now that she’s soo tiny and little. They grow so fast your wouldn’t imagine. Ask me. My boy is almost running and babbling the whole day sometimes running away from my cuddles.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: August 28, 2019, 01:01:23 pm »
Thanks ladies. Going home today from hospital!

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: August 28, 2019, 03:22:33 pm »
I remember the day we went home. So we got home , and put our baby in his bed and both said, now what? Hahahahaha it was a very funny moment. It was a crazy first week. We had a lot of relatives and friends coming over to see the baby. And i was soooo tired. The first week they lose quite a lot of weight Angela. Around 250 grams I remember we were trying to figure his eye color they were deep dark blue eyes and when I saw his color I started crying. I was so happy. Now he kept his color his eyes never changed. He has deep blue eyes. Whenever you can post a pick. We would love to meet your beautiful baby girl.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: August 28, 2019, 03:23:32 pm »
Sometimes I feel like having another one :(

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: August 28, 2019, 09:24:40 pm »
We are not really having any visitors in the first week only midwife. Other people are welcome after my milk comes in and we get some sort of hang on breastfeeding! And yes, we know about weight loss etc :-)

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: August 31, 2019, 12:06:31 am »
I have tried to upload a picture but it comes up with an error. We have been having some unexpected challenges with feeding but after getting extra help and support things start to improve. Other than that everything is great!

How are you Nikkilou? How is baby Berk Missdyan?

Ria, I think a lot about you. Xx

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: August 31, 2019, 08:00:23 am »
Hey Angela it’s good to hear from you. I’m glad you are finding your way with Evie. I imagine it to be quite challenging at times. Is she a good sleeper for you? I look forward to seeing a picture of her when you sort it out of you can.
Baby and I are doing well. I had a check up last Tuesday and he looks good. They said he’s growing right on average so that helps ease some stress a bit. I also feel him move so much now which is very reassuring. However the other night I hadn’t felt him move the way he normally does when I get into bed so I tried changing positions etc but nothing. So of course I didn’t sleep a wink and then at 4am he started moving lol so I got a couple of hours sleep before going to work very exhausted. I will be so glad when he’s here in my arms since this pregnancy has been so stressful.
Missdyan will you try for another baby soon?
Ria I really hope you are ok. We miss you around here.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: August 31, 2019, 08:40:12 am »
How many weeks are you now? Movements can be very irregular until 28weeks. Even though i first felt Evie at 15w i only started to feel her move every day but not a lot from about 20weeks.

Evie was wayyyy too sleepy. She wouldn’t wake up at all to feed. We have to be very cruel to wake her up, then feed from breast on which she falls asleep too quick and then we top her up with my expressed milk via bottle. Now thatbwe have been doing that it is easier to wake her up. Once she is fully established we are hoping we won’t need to give her top ups from bottle and just stick with the breast.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: August 31, 2019, 09:14:50 am »
I am 21 weeks now. I just feel like I am on edge so bad with this pregnancy.
Hopefully Evie will get used to the routine of feeding and everything will work out soon. I’m so happy for you Angelafox I can’t wait to have my little one in my arms.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: August 31, 2019, 09:46:56 am »
21 weeks that’s amazing! For me the time just flew! I miss my bump, I still stroke it sometimes even though there is no baby lol

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: August 31, 2019, 09:59:45 am »
Nikilou you won’t realized the moment you will have ur baby in your arms. Baby Berk is officially a toddler. He’s so sweet and social with everyone. Last night we coming back home and some girls from the next car were talking and sending him kisses. It was sooo funny. It seems that everybody loves Berk. And he loves pretty girls (my husband said he got that from his dad) hahahaha. There’s something about Berk that everyone loves. We even get free stuff because of him. About trying for another one I would like to change house first sort out if I will be working again and for that we will need some time I guess. Then we can give it a try if it doesn’t happen we are ok with one kid. Interesting Berk started speaking a bit. Between English and Turkish and Spanish he does understand the 3 of them. When my Spanish gf talk to him he understand. Turkish on my husbands side and English from my American gf too. So I’m very happy about it. He loves music and not kids songs. He’s a fan of sucker and one more time of daft punk. I think those are his favorite songs. He has a small guitar and he loves playing it. He sees me playing mine so he really likes his and funny fact he grabs it in the proper way. And he’s only 13 months. We have very busy days. Visiting friends. Park. Starbucks. Shopping malls. Walks. And home activities. I can barely stay awake at 10pm.