Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 98755 times)

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4485 on: September 15, 2019, 12:16:19 pm »
Aww sorry you’re having a crabby time with things at the minute. Sounds like a good idea to go to a different doctor. You want to be comfortable with them given your situation.
I never used to get any ovulation pains until after I had my MMC and ectopic. After that I knew I was ovulating because I would always get bad pains in my side. I did ovulation tests and confirmed they were O pains. So perhaps now that you’ve had a pregnancy your body has changed too.
I hope you won’t need IVF again and that it all happens naturally for you when you’re timing is ready

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: September 17, 2019, 02:13:14 pm »
Haven't managed to get to see another doctor yet but thought I'd ring our clinic and speak to them. We are having an appointment sent out for in around 6 weeks time, she said it will mostly be just discussing things and maybe a scan and bloods to check my ovaries but that could be a different appointment. When checking my ovaries they will check my scarring internally to check how the healing goes but my partner has been massaging it for me and can no longer feel any scar tissue. We are still entitled to 2 IVF cycles too when we are ready which is great. Hope you are all okay.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: September 19, 2019, 08:49:30 pm »
Hopefully everything goes well at your appointment and all is healing well for you. I am 24 weeks now and trying to manage my anxiety but really struggling with it at the moment. They have told me I am borderline gestational diabetic so I have had to really watch what I am eating. I am having another Glucose tolerance test in 3 weeks and I’m hopeful I won’t fall into the GD category. I will be glad when this little one is here. When you are ttc you don’t really think about all the complications that can go with being pregnant. You think it will all be ok.
How is everyone doing. Where are you all up to with TTC or babies?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: September 26, 2019, 04:37:36 pm »
Hey Nikkialou, thank you I'm so impatient wish the appointment was sooner so I have a plan but it's not till November. How did you test go? And how is the pregnancy going?
How is everyone else? Things have gone a little quiet lately.
So i am now a masters student hopefully this will help me to keep positive and we are finally nearly done making up our hampers for the hospital. We just have to find some kids bedding that isn't too expensive so we can get as much as possible and then a few more baby toys that can be used at the bed space.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: September 28, 2019, 11:22:22 pm »
Well done on starting masters Ria!

Evie’s weight gain has been very slow but it seemed to turn around the corner with last weighing. We are still using nipple shields which is not great however she managed to latch without them couple of times today.

Knzault any news? Hope sll is well Nikkilou.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: September 29, 2019, 08:46:52 pm »
Congrats on starting your masters Ria. I know what you mean about being impatient I would fee the exact same way lol. What you are doing for the hospital with the hampers is so sweet. I hope it’s helping with your healing process.
Angela I’m glad to hear Evie’s hopefully starting to get the hang of breastfeeding. I’m sure she will have it down pat in no time.
I have my glucose testing in a weeks time so fingers crossed all this healthy eating has paid off and I have not crossed over into having gestational diabetes. I am petrified. Other than that baby seems to be growing and kicking around well. I just can’t wait to meet the little chap. Can’t believe how much love I have for this little fella already and he’s not even here yet.
I’m really struggling at work I only have 5 weeks until maternity leave but I am on my feet all day and I have a huge varicose vein that throbs and burns. I bought compression stockings to wear so we'll see how they go.
I hope everyone is doing well x

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: October 02, 2019, 12:25:40 pm »
No news yet! I’m currently 8 dpo.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: October 04, 2019, 07:25:32 pm »
Fingers are crossed for you Knzault 🤞🏼

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: October 05, 2019, 07:16:09 pm »
Thanks!

How is everyone?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: October 05, 2019, 09:34:08 pm »
Fingers crossed Knzault!

Nikkilou, where you showing signs for GD? I never had glucose test during my pregnancy.

Evie is doing a lot better at gaining weight. I am also managing to latch her on my right breast without shield a lot more often. Still struggling with left side but she has made such a progress already :-) also she has started to do responsive smiling, it’s so cute!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: October 06, 2019, 09:17:22 pm »
Angela I bet she is just adorable! I’m glad things are getting easier with breastfeeding her. Hopefully not too long now and she will be able to latch both sides no issues.
I never had any signs of GD. I’m 26 weeks now and can have my glucose test anytime now so I’m really nervous but I have been eating really healthy and have tried to cut as much sugars as I can so fingers crossed I get the all clear.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: October 06, 2019, 09:39:47 pm »
I am sure you will be fine as you would have signs if you weren’t. In UK they don’t test everyone for it. I never had any signs and my urine was always clear so i was never tested for it. And I ate a lot of sweets!

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: October 07, 2019, 02:39:55 pm »
I thought for sure I would have gestational diabetes as it runs in my family and I am a sweet freak. But surprisingly I didn’t have it!

Angela, that stage is so much fun. I keep saying as my daughter grows “this is my favorite stage”  but it’s all so much fun.

AF is due for me today. I have none of my normal cramps so far. Cross your fingers for me!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: October 09, 2019, 07:42:56 pm »
Any luck with a BFP Knzault?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: October 18, 2019, 09:59:06 pm »
How is everyone?