Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 98760 times)

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4500 on: October 19, 2019, 06:16:05 am »
Hey Angela I’m doing well. 28 weeks so far. Had my glucose testing done and get the results next week at my checkup. Also get to have a scan and see how the little one is going. Hopefully he’s still growing beautifully.
How’s everything going with you? Has bubs managed to master her feeds now?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: October 19, 2019, 10:09:21 pm »
28 weeks! Doesn’t time fly?!

Evie is amazing. Such a calm and happy baby. Full of smiles and trying to laugh too. Her weight gain is a lot better and we are down to 5 expressed milk bottles a day and the rest is breast. Still using shields though but since she is gaining i am not too bothered.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: October 22, 2019, 07:51:40 pm »
It sure does!
That’s such good progress for her feeds! What a little sweetie ❤️

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: October 24, 2019, 04:29:38 am »
Well I got my results back and I have gestational diabetes. We will be closely monitored anyways due to the previous complications so not much will change other than I have to make sure I eat really well and keep an eye on my blood sugars. If all goes well and I can control it with diet I won’t need to have insulin injections. We had another scan yesterday as well and bubby is growing beautifully. He is on average for everything. He weighs approx 1.5kg 🥰
How is everyone doing?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: October 25, 2019, 04:53:04 am »
Sorry to hear that Nikkilou! All i learned about the scans that the weight can be way off. Based on them Evie was supposed to be about 3.8kg and she was born 2.94! However yesterday she already weighed 4kg and she is 8w+4 today. We also had our first vaccines today and my god she screamed :-( and cried real tears for the first time. That just broke my heart and ii was sobbing with her :-((((

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: October 28, 2019, 11:04:36 pm »
Thanks Angela. Wow Evie is getting so big already! And already having vaccinations my goodness doesn’t time fly. I hope you are doing well and have recovered nicely. I’m sure I will cry when baby has his vaccinations too.
Ria I hope you are doing ok.
Knzault I hope you got your BFP too.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: October 29, 2019, 03:57:53 am »
I know, she is 2 months already. Time please stop going past so fast :-((( shebis such a chatty happy baby, even now when she is going through a leap.

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: November 01, 2019, 11:24:20 pm »
Angela, your babe is getting so big!

No BFP last month! I was sure I was pregnant but wasn’t. I am taking a more casual approach now. I think I ovulated sometime in the last week.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: November 02, 2019, 04:54:45 pm »
Casual approach is definitely the best way Knzault!

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: November 04, 2019, 05:11:34 pm »
I’m somewhere around 11 dpo today, going off of my usual cycle. I’ve  been having light brown cm the past 2 days. It’s unusual for me. Anyone had that before?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: November 05, 2019, 01:32:49 am »
I haven’t but fingers crossed!

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: November 10, 2019, 09:09:11 pm »
I never did have that either. Hopefully it’s good news Knzault 🤞🏼

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: November 17, 2019, 08:47:44 pm »
Any luck Knzault? Would’ve been the best birthday present for you if you got your BFP ❤️
I’m 32 weeks now and Drs told me at last check up they will induce me at 38-39 weeks if baby hasn’t already come. So really I have about 6 weeks to go which is pretty exciting. My blood sugars have been a bit up and down and I’m finding it really hard because I’m craving sugary sweet foods but can’t have anything of the sort. But baby is doing well and I’m really looking forward to holding him in my arms.
How is everyone else going?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: November 18, 2019, 12:21:12 am »
Oh wow, time flies! How come they will induce you? Evie is 12 weeks today already. I just cannot believe it. She is about to start her third leap so hopefully it will be as easy as the first two. I can finally can put her down most of the time for at least 5min. She is very chatty and smiles a lot and is trying to giggle. She also started latching without nipple shields but i still use them quite a bit especially on the left side as she struggles with that a bit. But she doesn’t mind anymore :-) sleeping is challenging as she prefers to either cosleep or sleep on me. Think she wants to sleep on her stomach. I did put her down on her stomach tonight as we finally set up her movement/breathing monitor properly. She slept for 2 hrs but i still was paranoid all the time.

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: November 18, 2019, 03:47:23 am »
Angelafox, it seriously goes so so fast. Before you know it they are 2! I was bathing tylar today and asking her what color her letters were and she names ever single color. And she sings the abc’s. It’s so so crazy 😭

Nikki, why will they induce?

I had a good birthday, busy with photo shoots the entire day. It’s technically working but I love it so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I still have nothing to report really. No AF, no signs of it. The only time I’ve ever been this late I was pregnant. I thought I saw the faintest of faint lines this morning when I tested but I’ve looked at so many tests I don’t even know anymore. I guess I’ll just keep texting every few days until a positive or AF.