Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 98758 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4515 on: November 18, 2019, 06:45:49 am »
If you haven’t had positive yet you either ovulated late or skipped a cycle which can happen. Happened to me couple of times before too. I have no idea when I will get my period back as I am exclusively breastfeeding. Not that i miss it lol.

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: November 18, 2019, 04:12:49 pm »
Yes, could be either of those. I think I might use some OPKs. If I did skip a period, I have no idea when I might ovulate again.

I didn’t get a period until I stopped breastfeeding at 15 month pp.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: November 18, 2019, 05:30:35 pm »
When you skip period the next one tends to arrive when it would be due. Or just watch out for fertile mucus?

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: November 18, 2019, 10:47:02 pm »
Yes I will do that. I’m testing again tomorrow since I got a very faint line yesterday. So we will see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: November 19, 2019, 03:22:43 am »
Oh fingers crossed! It still could of been late ovulation since it took so long to show line.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: November 21, 2019, 10:05:43 pm »
Knzault I am really hoping you get your BFP 🤞🏼
I am 33 weeks tomorrow and had a checkup yesterday. They are a little concerned about bubs growth as he’s not as big as they would’ve expected at this stage which is worrisome for me. I don’t think there’s been a time in this pregnancy that I’ve actually been able to relax and enjoy it. And I guess until he’s here safely I won’t now. Then it’s a whole different set of worries 😆
They told me at the previous visit they will induce me because of a few complications and the diabetes and also he has the issue with the cord which can have a negative affect on his growth. I honestly just can’t wait til he’s here now.
Angela I hope Evie is well.
Ria I really hope you are coping ok.

What is with all the spam on this site!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: November 22, 2019, 06:04:42 am »
I can imagine how stressful you feel but try to keep in mind that growth scans can be very inaccurate. My advice with indiction is say yes to the drugs. It is very intense without induction already and induction just makes it far more painful.

That spam is annoying! I have reported it but nothing has changed yet!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: November 30, 2019, 07:40:35 am »
Hi, ladies sorry I've not been on in a while.
Angela so glad you and baby are doing okay and that breastfeeding is going okay.
Nikkilou, can't believe your 33 weeks, hope growth scans improve but as Angela says they aren't accurate for everyone
Knzault, did you get you BFP? A line is a line no matter how faint it may be.

I've had a very up and down few weeks. I got my business up and running and it's doing okay. I gave up Uni, it was just too much with it being 5 days a week and I was worried about going back to work. I decided to start doing 1 day a week at work instead using my keeping in touch days. My first shift is today. Its been a very hard time following people journeys for kids with needs, first I started to follow a baby girl who had the heart and lung conditions Leo did with other things so she did not qualify for surgery. She was her parents second baby with the condition, both not eligible for surgery. Her brother passed at 2 days old. Ivy was doing very well and they were hoping the decision on surgery would change, she was 12 weeks when she passed. Then my friend from uni lost her little girl 2 weeks ago due to the hospital letting her down in many ways. Jess was 2 and half and I went to her funeral yesterday which was so so hard but I just had to let them know they can carry on. On a positive we were accepted for ivf and I had a scan last week as I thought my period arrived. My levels were too high so it wasn't and turned out I had thrush, my period has no arrived but we missed the Christmas window. I'm a little glad in a way as it will help us as we aren't telling family this time when we start ivf or when we're pregnant. I don't want anyone to know till we have our scan at feotal medicine around 16 weeks but not sure il be able too as I bloated very bad with Leo. I also met with Leo's doctor a few days ago they don't think it's genetic as the amnio and swobs Leo had done before he died all came back fine. But they are sending us to the genetics team for piece of mind. And it did help me to ask the questions I never had answered before.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: December 02, 2019, 05:45:04 am »
Thanks Ladies. It’s easy to let the mind think of all the negative things. I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best. So we’re now 34 weeks. I have a check up on Thursday. Hopefully all will be ok. And I can stress a little less.
Ria I don’t know how you do what you do. You are such a strong woman. I admire your strength I really do. How was your first shift? Sounds like you have got everything all planned out. I pray that it all works out for you guys. You really deserve it after all the heartbreak you have had. I’m glad to hear you got your questions answered and that it doesn’t look like it’s genetic. Just very unlucky.

Angela how are you and Evie doing?