Author Topic: Aldi Invidual Assessment for Stock Assistant?  (Read 240 times)

Offline kate1113

• View Profile
Aldi Invidual Assessment for Stock Assistant?
« on: September 23, 2016, 05:17:09 AM »
Hi, I recently confirmed for an individual assessment at Aldi on Sunday, but what is it? What happens? What do they do? They haven't told me any information on it so I'm not really sure what to expect! Also, does anyone have any tips for questions et ?? Thank you :) I'm really nervous!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
Re: Aldi Invidual Assessment for Stock Assistant?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 05:51:44 AM »
I don't know for sure but it could be like a "review", most places where you work (not all do but they should) have a review after 3 months working at a new job (that's usually the probation time) then they also have one every year (Or sooner). They basically go over how you've been preforming, what you could improve on maybe what training you need to complete, that kind of thing. It shouldn't be too big of a deal and nothing you can really prepare for as its recapping on what you've done while you've been there. Sometimes they might even get you to review yourself like "from 1-5 how well do you think you know the product". "From 1-5 How good is your customer service" things like that.
This is also a good time to ask about how you might be able to advance in the company, like how to become a supervisor etc.