• View Profile
Re: Voting
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 08:23:30 PM »
Am not even American but NEITHER

Offline TickledIvory

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 08:26:53 PM »
Haha nope. Not American either but neither one.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 08:26:53 PM »

Offline Ella9639

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 08:34:32 PM »
I agree they both are kind of stupid

Offline belleCorgi01

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 12:27:25 AM »
Neither, both are assholes

Offline Kitkat9518

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 01:12:14 AM »
Clinton trump is racist to Muslims and people of color.

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 05:18:25 AM »
And Clinton is supporter of ISIS.. Which means she pays American tax money to provide weapons of mass destruction to kill children and adults in the name of islam.
I would say Trump is the better option here out of two evils, who tells it to your face that he thinks you don't belong there and to go home, rather than kill all your offspring and steal your country and rob the future of your religion lol.

Offline __mm__

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
tbh neither choice is good. Clinton is a liar and Trump is ignorant (and also a liar). Both claim to be able to represent the middle class through example but I see two first class loud mouths. In terms of being president, Clinton does have the experience having been Secretary of State. I'm not saying she did a great job but at least she already has an idea of the role as president. Maybe we should elect Gary Johnson...seems like the government here can't do its job anyway. this election, don't be fooled by what the candidates are saying. Look at the their facts and their knowledge on how the economy works and how foreign policy works.

Offline __mm__

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 05:31:57 PM »
Also ISIS is not a Muslim organization. It is a radical terrorist group. They do not reflect Muslim values and are not recognized by Islam. Also neither Clinton nor Trump have claimed to support ISIS so please get your facts straight. In fact I think they are both in support of fighting against ISIS.

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 06:50:47 AM »
_mm_ Under which rock have you been living under these past few months?
Over 30,000 emails leaked, affirming Clinton's role in supporting ISIS.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-isis/

That's when she lost most her supporters and came back with a damn good backlash to blind them yet again.

I did not say ISIS are linked with islam. Read properly. I am saying they act 'in the NAME of islam'.
I am well AWARE that they are a radical terrorist organisation. They hide behind the islamic religion, using verses they can only find there to base their disgusting acts upon. So really..[Both as bad as each other as long as I'm concerned.] That's MY opinion.

Actually. There is so much going on behind these scenes that ignorant citizens have NO clue about. I suggest you educate yourself a little about the new world order, the freemasons and the role of America in fulfilling the next steps towards it.
Heck, look back at the history of the White House reps even, if you really want to get into it!

In all instances. I hope Americans end up choosing the lesser of the two evils. That's if Barack Obama even has any intention of stepping down at all.... Don't be surprised if another assassination is on it's way if plans don't go as instructed.

Don't be fooled by what politicians are saying. These "leaders" are merely puppets, talking and working to please a greater hierarchy, a power which has total control over every aspect of your life.
Sadly, I feel that this maybe the end for America. It's like choosing between Micky or Minni Mouse.

Offline Ella9639

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 09:23:22 PM »
I personally think they are both very stupid people, but if I had to vote I would go for Trump b/c Hillary Clinton will lie straight to your face, and how does a taking money from the rich work the rich create business which creates jobs which creates money and I also don't believe in taxing hardworking people's money and giving it to the lazy person sitting on the couch

Offline Tinks0123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 03:22:44 PM »
I'm not American but ok

Offline Ebrooke

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 09:05:22 AM »
Im not quite to the age i can vote but this upcoming election has me very scared.  Trump cannot control his mouth and what comes out of it. Clinton "lost" thousands of emails and used her private email account for confidential emails. Neither should be abke to run as both of them should be under investigation.

Offline belleCorgi01

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »
^ yes!!!

Offline Ebrooke

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 08:36:01 PM »
Its terrifying. I am so worried for myself, my family, even complete strangers! Everyone will suffer from these maniacs!