Author Topic: Can't breathe  (Read 653 times)

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
Re: Can't breathe
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 07:06:41 AM »
:D and yes..... tickled is right.... u realise now NOBODY will trust a single word u say ?! Silly silly girl.

Offline .:clair.de.lune:.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 12:06:16 AM »
Why would you even fake something like this? Not being able to breathe is literally the scariest thing. There's no point to this.

Offline MommaD

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 03:14:56 PM »
Are you people serious! How old are we 12?? Grow up and act mature or don't post comments. Keep your negativity to yourself! You don't know this girl. Maybe she really did have an allergic reaction. She's young. Obviously she needed to turn somewhere for an answer. Maybe she couldn't get a hold of her parents. Maybe she's all alone. I suggest all of you keep your negative opinions to yourself. My mother is 61 and is allergic to just about everything but she wasn't at 50. Allergic reactions can be serious and even life threatening. Her throats could be closing up because of a reaction. I'm so appalled by you people. This just sickens me. Keep it up and you'll be reported.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 03:14:56 PM »

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 03:20:05 PM »
Oh pretty please report me !!! Then sit back and watch ABSOLUTELY NOTHING be done lol if somebody can't breathe.... they would NOT be able to come onto an online forum to post this. Are u stupid ?!  And like it's been made clear.... this poster is a repeat attention seeker. U know what appalls me? Stupid people.

Offline TickledIvory

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 04:26:06 PM »
So say it WAS real. How are we supposed to help her?!?! She obviously had internet access at the VERY LEAST. If she truly "couldn't breathe", she should have used that avenue to contact someone who could actually help her. Not post on a period app. I can't believe I have to spell this out for someone.

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 05:16:27 PM »
Clearly a very difficult concept for some. Reminds me of the scene in scary movie, at the beginning. When the killer is chasing the girl and she has knives all lined up on the table.... and a banana. And she chooses the banana lmao can't breathe.... Hmmmmm. .. what to do.... call an ambulance (if there was truly NOBODY there to help).... Orrrrrrr... post online.... which could go completely unanswered and if u ACTUALLY couldn't breathe.... you'd die regardless as nobody here can do a damn thing to help lol

Offline nlucca01

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 09:04:08 PM »
This is so random lol wtf

Offline belleCorgi01

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 09:54:27 PM »
This is so random lol wtf
Hello!!!!!! U have missed soooo much Lol.
How are you?!