Author Topic: Oldest Age for First Tampon Use  (Read 1321 times)

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
Re: Oldest Age for First Tampon Use
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 03:32:57 PM »
Oh they're SO much better  (my opinion) literally cannot feel a single thing with a tampon. I swear..... this sounds crazy..... but I swear they also help with my cramps LOL like.... sometimes, I'm fine.... take a tampon out and start cramping lol!

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 05:56:18 PM »
You saying that Charlie.....yes!!!! I also find my period is shorter the times I do use them.....always put this down to coincidence though!! Unfortunately I can only use them on my heavier days (the start) as I seem to be allergic to a lot of things (can only use one make of sanitary towel too) if I try to use on my lighter days....agony!!!!! But it definitely is shorter by a day or so when I've used tampons at the beginning!!

Offline violet-rain

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 06:03:00 PM »
OMG Charlie thank you. That sounds like magic, lol. I am so gonna see if it will relieve cramps/shorten my period!!!

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 06:20:28 PM »
How strange !!!! Yeah they're definitely something that can be tricky on your lighter days. I get the multipack boxes so they have different sizes for your flow. I think the whole not being able to feel anything helps as then I tell myself I'm not on my period... and then I feel better ha ha ha

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 06:21:22 PM »
Violet.... try and see how it goes.... maybe I'm just mad lol but it's as if the tampon is blocking the pain ha ha ha ha I have no idea.. maybe I'm imagining it lol

Offline Kayla17

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 08:50:10 PM »
Why are period panties? And I was told that tampons could make you get an infection because you have blood sitting inside of you that's supposed to be coming out.

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2017, 09:00:41 PM »
As long as you're changing them regularly.... the blood will come out. Even IF it didn't... once u think your period has ended and u take out your last tampon... it'd just come out then.... but honestly, that happens even if u wear pads. U often get to a point where u think you're done and may then have a little spotting as it finishes off :)

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2017, 09:11:14 PM »
So for me, someone who uses the bathroom every 20 minutes (I drink loads of water) I would have to be changing them like 72 times a day! How many comes in a box? That's pretty expensive lol.

That would be horrible. I rather change the pad than pull out and stick something inside me every time I need to go pee!!

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
U get different sized packs but I think the ones I buy have about 25 in? 10 supers, 10 regulars and maybe 5 lights ? Can't remember..... but you're only buying them once a month remember... so it's not that big of a money thing. Whilst I was on the pill and kept randomly spotting, I wouldn't use them for that. Not even the light ones.... as it was just never enough blood to justify using one. I just wore liners.... but even found them annoying as I just don't like to feel anything in my knickers...lol

Offline belleCorgi01

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2017, 02:24:44 AM »
So for me, someone who uses the bathroom every 20 minutes (I drink loads of water) I would have to be changing them like 72 times a day! How many comes in a box? That's pretty expensive lol.

That would be horrible. I rather change the pad than pull out and stick something inside me every time I need to go pee!!
U don't have to change them EVERY time u go to the toilet, only when they are full.

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2017, 05:52:38 AM »
So has a tampon ever leaked?

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2017, 05:54:21 AM »
What are you saying Belle? How do you put it back in, if it's only a quarter full after you've already pulled it out to pee? That's a bit .... Iffy.

Offline Cj94

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2017, 05:55:58 AM »
Depends how heavy you are and how often you change it they can leak but that's if you haven't changed it when needed, I'm can be heavy so when I wore tampons would use super+ and a pantie liner but I just ware pads now so much easier and cheaper lol

Offline Cj94

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2017, 06:29:59 AM »
You pee with it in Lola haha

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2017, 10:35:09 AM »
What!!!!!!!!!! Noooo!!!?!!! Really!?!!!!
Seriously?
Please tell me you're joking?