Author Topic: Hating Life  (Read 421 times)

Offline Rahafmh

• View Profile
Hating Life
« on: March 14, 2017, 04:04:39 PM »
I really really hate my life nothing goes well for me

My dad just passed away for one year and half now and My mom have been treating me way differently than my other sisters for long time even before my dad pass away it's not like she is hitting me

But she always talk to me so badly and even
When I did nothing wrong she will get mad and yell at me
And not talk to me while my other sisters raise their voices and talks to her rudely and says some words and she says nothing
Even when my sisters treat me badly she will
Be by their side never with me
My life is basically just Sad and nothing else
I don't know who to talk to anymore because
I used to talk to my dad but now I have no one
And I don't know what to do thank you for reading my story and Pain I appreciate it ❤️

Offline Gemf25

• View Profile
Re: Hating Life
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that your hating life, I don't really know what to suggest to you as Iv never been in your position however I do no that grief effects people in different ways, maybe you remind your mum of your dad or that closeness you had to you dad brings back memories for your mum and therefore the grief and sadness she is feeling turns to anger towards you. I can't tell you it will get easier because I don't believe losing a parent can ever be easy but over time yours mums grief may ease. Just try your best to be there for her and let these little things go over your head.try to be happy I'm sure that's all your dad would want for you. Hope Iv helped,sorry if not I'm not too good at these type of subjects xxx

Offline Rahafmh

• View Profile
Re: Hating Life
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 06:06:24 PM »
Thank you so much for reply it really helped
I really hope she will change thank you ❤️