3 (9.7%)
sleep
6 (19.4%)
long baths
8 (25.8%)
other???
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: CRAMPSSSSSS  (Read 558 times)

Offline jamisoncstewart

• View Profile
CRAMPSSSSSS
« on: April 16, 2017, 10:55:49 PM »
please help. i've been off birth control for a year bc it made me super crazy, and i have really bad anxiety as it is. my acne is back. not bad just on my forehead for some reason??? and my cramps are HORRIBLE. i only got put on birth control bc i had 8 day long heavy periods and the cramps would literally put me out of school for a week. now i'm off and my mood is way better. my period last 5 sometimes 6 days. and for some reason i only start in the morning. does this happen to anyone else? i mean like never in the middle of the day. it's like one more i'll just wake up, stand up, and (nasty) but nothing but blood comes out. and i don't know the exact day i start bc it's different every time sometimes a day late. sometimes on time. sometimes a day early. how do i stop that???

Offline KittyCatt

• View Profile
Re: CRAMPSSSSSS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 02:18:16 AM »
I can't see the poll, but what exactly are you asking?

Offline Lola3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 04:31:23 AM »
It says: 'best way to fix cramps'

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 04:31:23 AM »

Offline KittyCatt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:38:46 AM »
Ohhh. The subject says cramps, but then she went off on a tangent about her period always starting in the morning, and a day early or late, and asked how does she stop that. Wasn't sure if she was asking about all of it or what

Offline Kimmie429

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 06:27:56 AM »
What is your age?

Offline jamisoncstewart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 08:54:03 AM »
sorry i dont really understand this yet. just got it yesterday. but i'm 19

Offline Youngblood

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »
I know this is a little late but I get terrible cramps too. When it gets close to my expected period time I start taking aleeve 12 hours apart two times a day excersise does help too and I'm an active swimmer and soccer player. If they are really bad I either take a hot showers or hot bath then I use a heat pad or if you don't have one of those just a water bottle filled with hot water. That's basically all you can do I think... hope this helps❤️

Offline S O P H I E

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 02:57:00 AM »
For me, I usually use Advil, heating pads, really hot baths, hot tea... stuff like that... usually something hot feels really good on cramps, or at least makes them more tolerable. I saw that a lot of people said sleep but I usually can't sleep when my cramps are bad so I rely on the hot stuff.... also, chicken noodle soup, not just for when you feel sick, works for cramps to. GOOD LUCK!

Offline Bubblegumgirl9164

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 11:39:36 PM »
Ok so when you have really bad cramps, eat dark chocolate and that'll ease the cramps a lot better. TBH when I'm working out it gets worse, so I don't recommend working out, just eat dark chocolate and it'll be much better than medicine. It tastes better to!