Author Topic: What age did you move out?  (Read 688 times)

Offline emzzababe25

• View Profile
What age did you move out?
« on: May 13, 2017, 12:27:47 AM »
So in a couple weeks I'm making the big step of moving out of my parents house and into my own house with my boyfriend. (Both 19)
Just wanna ask what age everyone moved out of home and if you enjoyed it? Love to read the stories

Offline Mrs.singletary161

• View Profile
Re: What age did you move out?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 01:06:14 AM »
Me and my husband weren't able to move out until he joined the Marine Corps at 21 he turned 22 while in training so he moved out when he was 21 going on 22 I moved out at 21. Best thing we could have done my mom was driving us crazy and almost ruined my marriage.

Offline Gemf25

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 02:42:55 AM »
Me and my boyfriend were both 21 when we moved out...we had been together since we were 15 and to be fair we wasn't ready but had no choice as we was expecting our daughter.weve been living together now for 4 years and yes it was very hard at the beginning adjusting to how each other live as im a clean freak and he isn't,but saying that neither of us could ever go back to living with our parents now lol good luck and enjoy ur first home together x

Offline emzzababe25

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 10:57:14 PM »
I can totally understand about the mother driving you nuts! It's one of the reasons I'm moving out as well.
I'm glad you're all happy now

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 09:38:57 AM »
I was 22.....I fell pregnant & still lived at home with my parents & 3 brothers....6 adults & a newborn baby was never gonna work. My son was 3months old when We moved into out first home

Offline Olivia100916

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »
Im 18. And my boyfriend is 21. He was 20 when we moved out.  Its a struggle at some points. Like rent comes up. Or the power bill. But thats just part of it. Other then that I love it!  And you can do crazy stuff like go get ice cream at 11 o'clock at night just cause you want to lol. :P

Offline GirlyAbbyGirl6789

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 06:10:49 PM »
Can't wait till I can move out..

Offline Neillao

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 03:30:06 AM »
So in a couple weeks I'm making the big step of moving out of my parents house and into my own house with my boyfriend. (Both 19)
Just wanna ask what age everyone moved out of home and if you enjoyed it? Love to read the stories

I moved out at 18 for college, was gone for 9 months then back home to my mums. Met my current boyfriend 2 months later and spent almost all of my time at his place, 9 months later aged 20 I moved in with him and we've been living together ever since  :))