Author Topic: Heart break  (Read 481 times)

Offline eblabebla

• View Profile
Heart break
« on: May 16, 2017, 05:37:22 PM »
So I was in a relationship and recently he started to get distant from me and just two days ago he broke up with me and now I feel like our relationship was all for nothing and my periods seem to be making I worse and I'm getting so many mood swings, I'll find myself randomly crying in class and I'm just heartbroken. I thought we were a really cute couple but I guess not.

Offline Ruby1999

• View Profile
Re: Heart break
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:37:02 PM »
Hey there.
Don't worry u will get those heart breaks. I had one over a year ago however I was the one to break it off because the relationship was causing more unhappiness then what it was worth. Don't worry the feelings will pass

Offline gifrosty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 03:37:59 PM »
I'm in a relationship so i guess this isn't heart break but the guy I'm dating has just invited me away with him on holiday in I don't wanna go I wanna break up with him but it's kinda awkward and yh hlp pls someone oh and my parents REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 03:37:59 PM »

Offline Ruby1999

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 07:39:55 AM »
Just tell him straight that things aren't working out for u and tell him the reasons why u want to back up. Your parents should support no matter if they like him or not.

Offline Sanya

• Love yourself, others won't
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 12:35:35 AM »
I'm in a relationship so i guess this isn't heart break but the guy I'm dating has just invited me away with him on holiday in I don't wanna go I wanna break up with him but it's kinda awkward and yh hlp pls someone oh and my parents REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM

If you dont like him dont complicate the situation... Talk to your parents about what the problem is... They will understand ..... Be straightforward when it comes to relationships

P.S. - I think you should make your own topic. Another girl is trying to get help too...., i dont want to be rude

Offline Sanya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 12:38:18 AM »
So I was in a relationship and recently he started to get distant from me and just two days ago he broke up with me and now I feel like our relationship was all for nothing and my periods seem to be making I worse and I'm getting so many mood swings, I'll find myself randomly crying in class and I'm just heartbroken. I thought we were a really cute couple but I guess not.

Moving on can be hard dear...,,
You are worth more.... If he was brave enough to leave you,, you should be smart enough to let go..... Guys are like buses..,, you miss one.,, wait ,, you will get another
#poor joke
Anyways you deserve better than him...., get over him... Spend time with your family..,, friends,, play outdoor games or just exercise,,, it cures temporary depression
Take care

ThatEmoKat

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 04:23:04 PM »

If you dont like him dont complicate the situation... Talk to your parents about what the problem is... They will understand ..... Be straightforward when it comes to relationships

P.S. - I think you should make your own topic. Another girl is trying to get help too...., i dont want to be rude

P.S.S: The "other girl" already got help, so she can do that

Offline Sanya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 11:30:27 PM »
I said i dont want to be rude... It's just

Forget it..

Is it worth arguing??

Moreover if someone can do that,,, i am(was) not aware of it