Author Topic: Present help  (Read 240 times)

Offline Rubyloo

• View Profile
Present help
« on: May 18, 2017, 12:22:55 PM »
Me and my boyfriend will be together 3 years in June and next week he will be graduating from school and sitting important exams. I want to buy him a present but have no idea what to get! He was looking for a silver watch, does anyone know any websites that have any watches under €50? And does anyone have any other idea on what to get, he likes sport but I know he wouldn't want a present like that.
If anyone knows anything about go pros does anyone know any accessories I could get him, he has a dog harness and a chest one? Please help!!

ThatEmoKat

Re: Present help
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 03:32:25 PM »
Well it seems like you've got it covered, I mean in Australia, we don't work in euros, just Aussie dollars and I'd suggest elite watches, they're pretty good, I have a gold one and it's not that expensive...at least I don't think it was
But there are g-shocks and they're cheap as! Everyone I know has one but me, I work in analogue time so elite is my way to go

But yeah just go on a website and find something and buy it online, or buy it from the person--in person! Haha who would of though that it could cost €50?!

Lol I'm terrible at advice, I always speak from experience. Hope this helps, if not, I'm sorry
-Kitty

ThatEmoKat

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 03:33:11 PM »
Thought*^

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 03:33:11 PM »