Author Topic: Ugh :(  (Read 754 times)

Offline TickledIvory

• View Profile
Re: Ugh :(
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2017, 10:19:44 PM »
I've gone through almost my whole entire pregnancy without wic I only went on WIC to get the fresh fruits and veggies that I need as I am not getting enough because my husband doesn't get it for me my iron is extremely low. I wouldn't have gone on WIC if it wasn't for my iron being low. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and this is the first time I've gone on WIC

And that's great that you can get the food you need for you and your bub! I was anemic for most of my pregnancy so trust me, I know how tiring it can be. I just take issue with you saying you've never taken handouts when in fact  you are. The system is in place to help people. Just don't lie about it.

Offline Mrs.singletary161

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »
I'm not lying about it tbh everyone has told me there is nothing wrong with going on WIC even the military told me and my husband that there is nothing wrong with going on WIC my mom had WIC with me and both my sisters and she was on WIC as I was lactose and tolerant as a baby.

Offline Mrs.singletary161

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2017, 12:31:20 AM »
And she was also military

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2017, 02:06:33 AM »
'Murica, am I right? Thank f*** I live in the U.K.

Offline KittyCatt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2017, 02:49:32 AM »
Mrs, I don't really think you're getting the point that shorty and tickled are making...they're saying that if you make the decision to have a baby, you shouldn't be relying on handouts...you say for yourself it's just for fruits and vegetables...but you're relying on someone else to 'pay' for these for you. Being able to afford these things for yourself is part of planning for a baby

Offline TickledIvory

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2017, 09:19:27 AM »
Mrs, I don't really think you're getting the point that shorty and tickled are making...they're saying that if you make the decision to have a baby, you shouldn't be relying on handouts...you say for yourself it's just for fruits and vegetables...but you're relying on someone else to 'pay' for these for you. Being able to afford these things for yourself is part of planning for a baby

Exactly!

Offline BettieHenry

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2018, 02:14:05 AM »
Yes, I totally agree that a healthcare plan is very important. Now it has become crucial to have an insurance plan. I am too planning to enroll in a healthcare plan after checking the website of The Health Exchange Agency. I found the plan beneficial in many ways. I hope everyone enrolls for a healthcare plan to keep themselves insured.