Author Topic: period concern..  (Read 267 times)

Offline ng011

• View Profile
period concern..
« on: June 25, 2017, 08:18:06 AM »
hi i'm 15 and i'm not sure if i should be concerned or not, but..

i got my period twice in one month. the first time was the 6th-10th.. and the second time started the 25th (today in australian time) around 10pmish? there was only a little bit of blood.. and i did experience cramping a earlier this week.. (i'm just not sure if this is normal) - i also looked it up on google but it had things about pregnancy (which i'm not because i've never had sex before)

thank you.

Offline NattyRuth

• View Profile
Re: period concern..
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 06:10:22 PM »
Don't worry, this happens sometimes. You are still developing and your cycle won't be regular yet. If you aren't having sex then you don't need to worry about pregnancy etc. Remember that your body doesn't care what date it is, and periods aren't an exact science. In time your cycle should regulate itself again.

Offline EricaKate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 04:29:56 PM »
I haven't got a clue how to use this at all so I don't no how to put a message up but I'm hopping someone could help me with my problem.. Iv calculated when I'm due my period comin up to my holiday nd it's due the day I go. Is there anything that can delay or miss the period??? Please someone help

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 04:29:56 PM »

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 05:40:43 PM »
Just answered your post