Author Topic: BFP August 2017  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Kroy

• View Profile
Re: BFP August 2017
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »
Yeh I think is different in UK, the midwife said we will go through some information about pregnancy, nutrition, future appointments. She didn't mention blood test so not even sure if I'll have that. I guess we will see. Hopefully we will be surprised and will get to hear the heartbeat but not counting on it too much.

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »
Thank you for the info ladies. Kroy we can keep out fingers crossed. Mine def mentioned on the phone about the bloods but who knows. I got an info pack from the midwife via my surgery ahead of the appointment. Lots of ready. Feeling so tired today! Xx

Offline Courtney_jo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2017, 12:59:37 PM »
I'm from the uk too, currently 7 weeks at the moment, and I can't get my first appt until I'm 10 weeks, but I'm not sure about bloods, do you usually get bloods taken at your first appt? Xx

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2017, 12:59:37 PM »

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »
Hello! Welcome to the August group! Congrats. How you feeling? I think the bloods are at first appointment. I haven't had my bloods done yet. How's everyone else doing? X

Offline Kroy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2017, 02:30:01 PM »
Hi Courtney_Jo, congrats and welcome! I'm also 7 weeks now and I got my appointment for next week, they didn't mention blood test or scan but I will let you know what happens.
DisneyCG yesterday a couple of symptoms really kicked in, feeling super hungry all the time but as soon as I start eating I feel full straight away then after eating I feel sick. Also feel super tired, I've been sleeping 8 hours but feels like I had no sleep. How are you girls doing?

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2017, 03:48:42 PM »
I totally get the sleepiness thing! I can't get enough haha! I've had waves of feeling sick, the odd dizzy spell but so far I kinda don't feel pregnant :( I'm sure I'll regret saying that haha! X

Offline Courtney_jo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 07:30:42 AM »
Aww thank you, congrats to you guys too! Yeah that would be great if you could let me know with the first appt, when I booked they didn't give me much info so not sure what to expect. with symtoms, I'm feeling very similar with the hunger, if I eat to much I just feel sick after, then 2 hours later I'm hungry again haha plus being tired is really hit me, I would sleep day and night if I didn't have to work! I also feel discomfort in my uterus area, a lot of stretching or pulling pain, has anyone felt that much? What's your due dates? Xx

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2017, 11:12:45 AM »
I've had the odd niggle in my tummy but nothing more than before what af was like. I've not got the hunger thing but I eat loads anyway haha! I def find it harder to decide what to eat though. I think I'll cry if I feel sick with food haha. I've got myself at 15th April but I've yet to get that confirmed xx

Offline Kroy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 02:12:39 PM »
I'm due on 2nd April. On 4th, 5th week I was feeling more cramps, now not as much, just my boobs are really sore, had to buy a maternity bra. Also feel so bloated all the time, because of that my trousers, jeans all feel so tight already. Not long will need to buy maternity trousers or something more comfortable to wear at work

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »
We have a uniform at work & im trying to keep it secret till 12 week scan so I've a bit to go haha! Luckily my mum works with same firm so I've got her slightly bigger size skirt in the hope I can pass it off as mine once my own one is too tight. I've noticed a wee bump today, not ideal at 5 weeks haha! I'm still hidden in my gym clothes though! X

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2017, 03:22:48 PM »
..... I've got a small light bleed - what do I do!!

Offline Courtney_jo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »
Mines predicted for the 1st of April, so all pretty close! Ohhhh Disney, how is it now? Sometimes a light bleed can be normal but I would either contact a midwife or pop to A&E to be on the safe side? I really hope your okay! Has the bleeding stopped? Xxx

Offline DisneyCG

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2017, 04:16:23 PM »
I've no pain, & it was just when I went to toilet, I'm scared to go again. I never had an implantation bleeding so wonder (hope) it's that. Think I'll call midwife in the morning. I'm quite a bit from a hospital & it's very light so going to see how I am overnight but I have to say - the worry is slightly setting in. Both my cousins mc'd (dad's side) with their first but my mum was totally fine. Hopefully because there's no pain everything's ok x

Offline ally87

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2017, 04:26:02 PM »
I had some spotting at 4+6 right after having sex and the Dr said not to worry it would have been trauma (ie. cervix blood not uterus blood).
The cervix is much softer and more vascularised during pregnancy from all the progesterone so it bleeds more easily.

Offline ally87

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »
Oh and I'm due April 4th I think. Having my first scan in 2 days. I'm so nervous!