Author Topic: body jewelry (nose ring)  (Read 250 times)

Offline 9summer

• View Profile
body jewelry (nose ring)
« on: August 15, 2017, 07:24:36 PM »
i've had my nose pierced for about 8 months now and i'm absolutely ready to change this jewelry. it's the cork screw one and i would much rather have a L shape one. right now i have surgical steel ring and i want REAL silver or real gold. the problem is i have no idea where to get it and i don't know what gauge my nose ring is. my piercer was quite unfriendly and i'd rather NOT go back to him with my questions, i have before and he always seems as though he's being put out. if anyone knows how i can find real jewelry and what gauge my ring is please let me know

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
Re: body jewelry (nose ring)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 05:24:00 PM »
Firstly it's not gauge. You work in millimetres (sorry that's a major bug bear of mine since I've a few body mods myself). For working out the size you could go into any piercing shop and they should be able to tell you which one it is. As for finding good quality jewellery you're best going to reputable piercing shops. Not only will they be able to tell you your size but they will most likely have jewellery you're looking for and if not will probably order it in/recommend where you can go.