Author Topic: Confusing over what a boy wants from u  (Read 270 times)

Cococandy05

Confusing over what a boy wants from u
« on: September 16, 2017, 10:38:22 PM »
Hi

Cococandy05

Re: Confusing over what a boy wants from u
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 10:47:28 PM »
Ok so I made dis for people that have problems like me what I'm about to tell u. There is dis friend he a boy and I kinda like him. But he comes up to me one day at school and says I'm sexy and other stuff. Then he says if I want to come to his house and have sex. I said no cuz I think I'm too young. Then in the back of the bus he comes and sits next to me and gives me a kiss. I thought it was sweet. Then he was all like are u sure u don't want to have sex. I still said no. Then he try's to touch my upper area, but I avoided it. Then the next day he takes me to a area w. no teachers and gives me a kiss and at the same time try's to put his hands in my lower area. But I went away. AND WE ARE NIT EVEN DATING!!! so what should I do. I'm starting to like him so should I date him and not have sex or avoid him even though it's hard since he in most my classes? And I would be ok with having it but not at a young age. Like maybe around 20

Cococandy05

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 10:52:52 PM »
And also when I got off the bus he comes up behind me gives me a kiss on my neck I just ignore it. And he try's to follow me then pulls me where no one can c me and try to pull my shirt up and I almost fell for it but I ran away and left. But I also felt bad cuz he looked so sad.

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 04:18:18 PM »
Quit spamming the god damn forum