Author Topic: Am i wrong to feel a type of way  (Read 251 times)

Kathycolon@msn.con

Am i wrong to feel a type of way
« on: December 13, 2017, 12:07:02 PM »
Me and my ex been split up for 5 years (high school bf)but we split out of no where, me moving to pr. Theres a time i came back and we slept with each other acouple time, and me still being in love with him, hoping to get back with him he tells me he has a girlfriend. (He never mentioned being with someone)I was really upset and we havnt talked 3 years after that. (he was my first everything) after that i found a boyfriend and i got pregnant by him. Out of no where he comes looking for me after finding out i was pregnant.(i was pregnant with my ex age 14 but i lost it). So in a way i was surprised but same time i still had feeling,( i feel like there i need closure). He comes and appears with a gift for my baby,(jordans). And after all that i end up finding out hes married. So through all this Im getting mixed signals. After that we comunicated little because my anger towards him i couldnt have a normal convo. He appears talking to me he wants kids, and i get upset because i feel like he does it on purpose. And after i got into an argument we stop talking and its been 4 months. Out of no where he ask my bestfriend out that been there before him. My bestfriend of 7 years. And he knows she tells me everything even when its about him because she knows i was in love with him and he be at her sisters house all the time with her disters husband. And im not happy about it at all and i feel hurt. Is it ok to feel hurt about this??? I need help!! VERY CONFUSED!!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
Re: Am i wrong to feel a type of way
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 05:44:00 PM »
Of course it’s ok to feel hurt. Why is he asking your friend out? Isn’t he married? It’s best you just stop seeing and talking to him altogether. If you’re with someone now you need to keep away or you’ll do something you’ll regret.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Am i wrong to feel a type of way
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 05:52:09 AM »
Of course it’s ok to feel hurt. Why is he asking your friend out? Isn’t he married? It’s best you just stop seeing and talking to him altogether. If you’re with someone now you need to keep away or you’ll do something you’ll regret.

I agree. You should block him from every social media or any means he could use to contact you. And tell your bff not to tell you these things anymore. They do more harm than good.