Author Topic: Speedy Hair Growth!  (Read 592 times)

Offline EmmaWill95

• View Profile
Speedy Hair Growth!
« on: January 22, 2018, 04:48:12 AM »
My hair grows seriously fast! I can shave my legs in the shower in the morning and by the time I’m settling into bed again that evening they’re starting to feel stubbly already! It’s the same all over my body - arms, face, underarms. Is there a particular method of hair removal that keeps the hair away for a little longer, does anyone know?

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
Re: Speedy Hair Growth!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 03:24:50 PM »
My hair grows seriously fast! I can shave my legs in the shower in the morning and by the time I’m settling into bed again that evening they’re starting to feel stubbly already! It’s the same all over my body - arms, face, underarms. Is there a particular method of hair removal that keeps the hair away for a little longer, does anyone know?

Waxing, epilating.
Nearly everything lasts longer than shaving, shaving is just down to the skin and everything else pulls the hair out, lasts a couple of weeks
Fear is strength

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 04:34:50 PM »
Girl, same. I have to shave everyday or it will show. However, I recently got one session of laser hair removal for my armpits at $60, and it slowed down significantly. I think one more session, and it's over. $120 and no hair under my armpits again. If it bothers you that is an effective option.
Always glad to help!

Offline EmmaWill95

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 03:46:57 AM »
Thankyou guys! I will look into these alternative hair removal options

Offline Rose_Violets

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 01:07:02 AM »
There is also specific serums or oils used to be effective before you start shaving you should search it up and it should be in nearby pharmacy and what not.

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 04:32:03 AM »
I wish the hair on my head would grow as fast as it does on every other  part on my body. Which is super fast.
~Darken12