Author Topic: Ex boyfriend and what to do  (Read 528 times)

Offline Jenny-beexoxo

• View Profile
Ex boyfriend and what to do
« on: February 03, 2018, 05:32:38 AM »
Hey so my ex and I broke up just under a month ago and recently I had gotten over the instant heart break. Then suddenly he messaged me saying he wants me back and I say no and he was saying that he regrets the break up and wants to try again but I turned him down. I felt really bad because I still do love him and I don’t want to hurt him but there is oo much history to try again in my opinion. I do miss him and the love we shared (we were together for 3 years). Ever since he messaged, along with other things, I’ve been upset because I want to have him in my life but I just can’t do it again and I don’t think being friends would work. I’ve just been feeling pretty upset and I don’t know if I should follow my broken heart try it again or listen to my brain and not. Any advice?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Ex boyfriend and what to do
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:10:27 AM »
It might be hard, but just leave it. He can leave you again because he's already done it once. You should be proud of yourself for telling him no.
Always glad to help!

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 02:30:36 PM »
Yup^ don’t go back to him
I don’t have a reason as such, but past experience tells me that it’s better not to be friends with him or even try again. You’ll find someone much better :) I promise.
But for now, find yourself a really good friend, a movie, a book and some of your favourite food to ponder and daydream about other guys that probably don’t exist — may sound stupid, but it works!

Sorry, I hope this helps xx
Fear is strength

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 02:30:36 PM »

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 04:25:17 PM »
Yup^ don’t go back to him
I don’t have a reason as such, but past experience tells me that it’s better not to be friends with him or even try again. You’ll find someone much better :) I promise.
But for now, find yourself a really good friend, a movie, a book and some of your favourite food to ponder and daydream about other guys that probably don’t exist — may sound stupid, but it works!

Sorry, I hope this helps xx
This actually works actually hahaha!

Hey, if your logic tells you to not go back then don't. I believe in situations like these logic beat emotions. You said there's a lot of history why you shouldn't go back to him, so listen to that and don't do it because you'll thank yourself later on! It is normal to still have feelings for him, you were together for a long time, but try to shake it off by getting distracted with your hobbies until your feelings calm down a bit and you can see everything objectively. Best of lucks!

Offline Jenny-beexoxo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 04:44:46 AM »
Thank you so so much everyone for your help and advice it means a lot :)) and I’ve been trying the daydreaming thing and it’s helped distract me and focus on what I look for in a future partner when the time is right. But again thank you so so so much everyone!!!

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 03:19:10 PM »
Thank you so so much everyone for your help and advice it means a lot :)) and I’ve been trying the daydreaming thing and it’s helped distract me and focus on what I look for in a future partner when the time is right. But again thank you so so so much everyone!!!

Aww you’re welcome! I’m happy to help, though I’m shocked I did :D
Fear is strength

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 09:32:41 AM »

You're welcome!!! :) best of lucks!

Offline Cheersam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 06:47:26 PM »
Ok so, I have an ex boyfriend who told me that he loved me. He said he loves me before I said I love him. I never really said I love him bc I thought our relationship was moving way to fast because he said he loves me about 2 weeks after we started dating. I also never said I love u to him bc I didn’t know if I did or not. About two weeks later (a couple days before my period) I realized that I love him back. But then THE DAY I GOT MY PERIOD (it wasn’t my first period) he dumped me. I was and still am really upset. I also think it is important to say this was my most painful period yet. I don’t know how to get over him. Anyone have advise??

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 05:56:12 AM »
Ok so, I have an ex boyfriend who told me that he loved me. He said he loves me before I said I love him. I never really said I love him bc I thought our relationship was moving way to fast because he said he loves me about 2 weeks after we started dating. I also never said I love u to him bc I didn’t know if I did or not. About two weeks later (a couple days before my period) I realized that I love him back. But then THE DAY I GOT MY PERIOD (it wasn’t my first period) he dumped me. I was and still am really upset. I also think it is important to say this was my most painful period yet. I don’t know how to get over him. Anyone have advise??

All the things we said in this post can help! Just read the other replies and good luck!