Author Topic: Pubic wax?  (Read 412 times)

Offline Anonymous29

• View Profile
Pubic wax?
« on: February 03, 2018, 08:25:56 AM »
I am 16 and i shave and use a cream called veet to remove my pubic hair because if i dont it doesnt feel comfortable, and i need to remove my pubic hairs every 15 days because of growth.  I thought of using wax because i was wishing it to be more clearer and smooth but it hurted like anything. So i mean to ask if it really is suitable to use wax down there?

Offline G123

• View Profile
Re: Pubic wax?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 05:10:02 PM »
Maybe some people wax themselves and do a great job but personally I would only go to a professional to get waxing done, because it’s a likely way to get ingrown hairs.
I used to get armpits legs and down there waxed and it used to not grow back for ages which was great but I used to be in bits the night before I went to get the waxing I thought it was quite sore and stingy although I haven’t a great pain tolerance.
I just started shaving again. I find if you really exfoliate an area with a good exfoliant and an exfoliating glove ( you can get cheap ones) it doesn’t tend to give you as much lumps and bumps. Give it a try. And check what razor you’re using too it could be too sharp for a particular area