Author Topic: First time TTC friends :)  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
First time TTC friends :)
« on: March 19, 2018, 09:15:55 AM »
Hello! I’m 26 year old beginning to try and conceive for the first time.
I’m waiting to meet lots of you ladies out there sharing the same experience to make friends and swap advice and hints and tips on this magical time

Can’t wait to meet you all!

:)
Xx

Offline Kairaindina

• View Profile
Re: First time TTC friends :)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 07:42:30 AM »
Hello !! Same here TTC for the first time and it can be very stressful  :-[ me and my husband just tried last month , I’m very regular with my period and I’m supposed to having it again on April 5th but weirdly I did spot some blood on Sunday 4 days before my period and I took 2 test and they came negative so now no idea what to think ? For long you have been trying ?

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 11:26:56 AM »
Hello kairaindina,
Iv started trying the beginning of last month on the last week of Feb I came of my contraceptive cerazetta which I had been on for ten years, so I haven’t bleed in ten years until the last week I was on the pill when I mid bleed decided to come off my pill, I haven’t had a bleed since and it’s now coming up for 5 weeks, it’s really frustrating because I don’t know what’s happening xx

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 11:26:56 AM »

Offline Kairaindina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 04:00:26 PM »
Hello thank you for replying I’m 35 years old and I was with the pill but I got regular periods for 6 years but the last year that I was with it I was bleeding between my periods so was not fun and I was getting marry so I decided to leave it  and my period never got back to be the same now I spot for 3 days then heavy for another 3 then back to spotting for 2 almost so my doctor said was normal and I had no pain so I did ultrasound nothing came on those and March was my first month trying and i have being with no method other the condoms for 2 years still because of my age people says is harder to conceive I didn’t use the ovulation kit but if I’m not pregnant I will use it for my next cycle for sure !!!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 04:45:39 PM »
Gosh! Sounds like you’ve had a right nightmare with your periods it’s really frustrating when it comes to periods I don’t think it’s spoken about enough how different every period can be and how things can effect other things health wise I went on the pill when I was 16, and I always believed that once I came off it would just go back to normal pretty much straight away, doctors never truly explain the future outcomes with being on a pill for so long, which I feel is very miss informative I’m now 27 years old, and TTC but I haven’t had any periods yet it’s really frustrating for women waiting for these things I know it’s totally worth the wait but when your ready your ready and I wouldn’t say she was a issue my sister was 33 and she got pregnant, xx

Offline Kairaindina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 10:03:40 AM »
Hi there !!! So how are you feeling today ? I started to spoting a bit every time I pee , so I guess I will have to wait for the next mont and relax more this time ! I still will buy me a ovulation kit I think maybe will work better

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 02:57:34 PM »
Hello! It’s been a lonnngggg day today! I’m glad to be home and in my pjs! I’m still haven’t had any sign of anything no period no spotting no nothing and it’s 5 weeks tomorrow since Iv had a bleed, but I didn’t start baby dancing till the 19th but I came off my pill the 1st of March, how are you today?? And don’t be disheartened I know it’s heart but we got to just keep going and being positive. X

Offline Sam O’Brien

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 04:47:36 AM »
I came off the pill a month ago and I am now trying to convince. I am hoping that it doesn’t take a year or so to get pregnant after coming off the pill. Any advice for me

Offline Kairaindina

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 06:55:45 AM »
Hi Sam I don’t know any problem about the pill my friend lef the pill and in one month she was pregnant I guess is different from everyone or maybe depends on the brand I was using ortho tri-cyclen Lo and I never stop bleeding , we just need to relax and have faith !! :)

Offline Sam O’Brien

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 07:23:28 AM »
I was on three different kinds of birth control pill since I was 16 and I am now 23. I hope u good luck just like me.

Offline Kairaindina

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 04:21:42 PM »
Wow you guys are younger than me It’s my first time trying as well I have been very anxious today it’s my due day for my period and nothing so far I don’t know if I should take a pregnancy test or keep waiting couple more days  :-\

Offline Sam O’Brien

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 05:47:58 PM »
I would wait a couple days

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 05:48:17 PM »
I wouldn’t do one straight away, they normally say wait a week till you’ve missed your period for a whole week as it could be you period is just later this month xx and age doesn’t matter doesn’t don’t get too eaten up on age, like I said it happened for my sister xx

Offline Kairaindina

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 07:44:19 AM »
Thank you girls for replying I couldn’t wait any long so I took a test today in the morning and it came positive !! :) my husband doesn’t know yet cuz he was with me when I took the first too last Sunday and I don’t want to be disappointed again so I will check with my doctor and maybe take a blood test to have 100% real news , I’m very exited though crossing finger here !!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 03:10:46 PM »
Oh my gosh congratulations kairaindina! That’s fantastic news! I’m so excited for you!!!! :D gosh I can’t wait to get some good news like you! I’m still waiting for a period it’s still not come it’s 6 weeks this Thursday! :( I haven’t took any tests yet I’m going to do one Sunday, because I go out but I’m scared to do test because I hate being disappointed it scares me to do them xx