Author Topic: Fortnite Addiction  (Read 340 times)

Offline Pandicorn5403

• Happy go lucky Juggalette. Got a question, just as
    • View Profile
Fortnite Addiction
« on: April 24, 2018, 01:23:29 AM »
Anyone else having problems prying your S/O away from fortnite and other games?
I live with my boyfriend, his grandmother, and brother. At first we would spend our days together and be intimate and cuddly and he was attached to my hip. Now I'm lucky if he wakes up by 5pm and I even see him til 7pm around the time of dinner. He wakes up and goes straight for the controller and plays til 5 - 6am. I feel like I'm being replaced by a game. I've tried being cute and messing around with him flirting, I've tried the whole walk in naked and bribe him with oral and every trick in the book. He only gets away long enough to roll a cigarette and pee maybe twice a day. Not only is it not healthy for him but it's killing our relationship. We can be in the middle of a movie and he jumps on the game. He refuses to go to his friends or mine/his family events because fortnite not there. I'm tired...

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Fortnite Addiction
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 04:19:29 AM »
Talk to him about
It. If after a few weeks he still keeps playing, I know this sounds bad, but tell him if he keeps doing this your going to leave him. I don’t think it’ll get to that point though. If he really loves you, he’ll play less. Or even give up the game ( if you want him to )
~Darken12