Author Topic: TTF after MC  (Read 313 times)

Offline AmyyP

• View Profile
TTF after MC
« on: May 16, 2018, 12:47:33 PM »
Myself and my partner lost twins at 10+2 weeks. I fell pregnant on the mini pill and after talking a lot we've decided that I won't start taking it again and that we'd like to actively try again. I have two kids from a previous relationship so no problems in having babies. Just looking for some kind of tips etc on ways to boost our chances as we are desperate to have babies! I've just started taking folic acid & vitamin D and started using this app too track everything. Any help welcomed ☺

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTF after MC
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 03:29:24 PM »
First of all so sorry to hear anout your losses!

It’s good that you have started to take vitamins, however they don’t improve a chamce of getting pregnant. They just make sure that you have all the nutrition for when you actually do get pregnant.

I would also not rely on this app for ovulation as it calculates it automatically how it thinks it should be not basing on any symptoms. The best is to make sure you have regular sex. (Every other day or every 2 days).  Watch our for when you cervical mucus that looks like egg whites as that’s the fertile one. You could always also try to measure your bbt and use opks to pinpoint ovulation. But even then you only have 20% chance of getting pregnant (the harsh reality that none of us want to hear).

Basically, just relax, have regular sex and have fun. And I hope you get pregnant woth your rainbow soon!