Author Topic: Am I too weak?  (Read 130 times)

Offline Shy Kitty

• View Profile
Am I too weak?
« on: June 01, 2018, 04:43:28 PM »
I have noticed that when someone starts to yell/raise their voice, I feel like I just have to break down and cry, even if the person isn’t yelling at me. Is this a problem I need to worry about? Or do I need to just ‘man up’?

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Serenity; peaceful and calm. Unlike us.
    • View Profile
Re: Am I too weak?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 10:52:23 PM »
Hm... I’m the same, I just isolate myself from that situation. Think about something else, listen to music, drown out anything and everything and you’ll be fine. I do this and it works, please try it <3
Fear is strength

Offline Deep blue

• I don't know who I am or what I'm doing here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 08:08:07 AM »
I do the same thing so it's pretty normal. You are just sensitive, that's ok. That's how you are
>Deep Blue<

Offline BBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 12:23:43 AM »
Hi:) I’m new. I’m the same, whenever there’s any conflict or I have to justify myself I always retrieve back into myself. I always feel like I’m on the verge of crying and can’t get any words out. It’s so frustrating and I’m really trying to build up my resilience but it’s hard. I feel like you just have to take it one step at a time, breath through it ( that sounds so cliche but it’s true ).

Offline AddiBatti

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 01:43:39 PM »
I am the same way i usually just tru to leave that room or if it’s to loud i go outside and just think about fun things or something i like