Author Topic: Scared of sex  (Read 897 times)

Offline chrissy23

• View Profile
Scared of sex
« on: June 03, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
Hey everyone, I need some advice if your old enough to give it.

I am 23 years old and have been dating my boyfriend for almost three years. We have not yet had sex but we want to.

I do not feel pressured by him to have sex it is something I am physically and mentally want to do with him.

We love one another and we’re ready for this however I can never follow through with it. You see, for some reason I have always hated the thought of tampons and fingering so I have never done either.

Well this then makes me really tight and tense up because something being inside of me for one hurts and for two feels overwhelming and three is uncomfortable.

We have tried to have sex multiple times but I can never get more than his tip in. Any suggestions on what I can do physically or mentally? Also, does anyone have any suggestions for positions to help? Missionary has failed us and so has putting a pillow underneath me.

Does any other female have this issue? I feel so alone. Girls younger than me have no problem having sex yet here I am ready to and I can’t.

Thank you for any help and sorry if this is an inappropriate question I am new on this form.

Also, I feel safe and comfortable with my boyfriend that is not an issue. He is always patient and never does anything to hurt me.

Offline Jayfenti

• View Profile
Re: Scared of sex
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 08:39:11 AM »
I’m sorry you are going through this I know it can be very frustrating. Do you guys do a lot of foreplay ? Maybe you guys should set the mood have him give you a massage or something and take things very slow ! You should try to remain as relaxed as you can and let him do all the work, literally. Different location could help as well. If you still can’t do it, I would personally “try it alone”. If all else fails, see a doctor !

Offline LadyN90

• View Profile
Re: Scared of sex
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 02:31:36 PM »
Lol my soul sister! I went through the same thing with my fiancé.. And it took some time but it definitely happens. At the most unexpected time.
I even went to my gynac to get things checked but she said I was completely normal just probably more nervous than any other girl. She infact suggested I have some wine and light up scented candles lol
What worked for me was to Just keep trying, do not put more pressure than you can handle, make sure you are completely relaxed and most importantly don't expect it to happen at all. Just enjoy the moment and it will all fall into place. Adequately Lubricate the area and that will make it easier for you.