Author Topic: I’m just done!  (Read 262 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
I’m just done!
« on: June 27, 2018, 09:52:41 PM »
I’m done with life! I have tried and tried to stay calm, but it never works! I always get yell at and end up crying! And these past few days have been the worst! People are being jerks to me at work, someone broke something that was mine (then lied about it), my parents are making me switch jobs, when I somewhat like the one I have (even though there are jerks here), and my brother keeps getting me in trouble at home for no reason! Everything just ends up with the me wanting to just die! I know hints will get better later, but not many things are keeping me alive right now.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: I’m just done!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 05:36:46 AM »
Hold on to the things that are keeping you alive! And if you haven't, get some therapy!

Offline Annika

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:04:21 PM »
Hi, early this am, i read ur post bc it was the most recent post and i was up with a terrible period. I havent posted before and I am not a teen but i am a mom (3 kids) and i am a very non judgemental person. Would your mom or dad listen to you if u ask to talk to them about whats been going? For myself, my mom does not take what i say seriously so i understand if you cant go that direction. If thats not an option, can you talk to anyone else, a trusted family member (an aunt or a cousin) or a friend/their mom? If not, there are hotlines and chat sessions for teens online (Suicide prevention lifeline).  They r confidential and they have counselors avail 24/7. My niece had to use them for a rough period of time during HS, she was being bullied, not eating, suicidal, and depressed. She was able to meet with a local therapist and then get on an antidepressant. It helped balance her hormones and that’s all she really needed! Your hormones could b messing with u and alot of times it helps to take a low dose antidepressant and/or counseling. Try to talk o any friends u have too, and if ur mom is approachable then ask for a couple mins of her time (i would do anything for my kids, nieces, and nephews).

Ajjjj

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 03:54:54 PM »
If you’re having these thoughts you definitely need to talk to someone.
Even though things may seem hard now, you’ll become stronger.
But please please please talk to someone. Therapy would definitely help.

Stay strong!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 08:07:08 AM »
Thanks everyone...I’ve been trying to talk to someone, because I have some moments when I’m somewhat reasonable. I’m just not close to my parents, so I’d have to tell my best friend, but then her mom might see it, and I just don’t want that many people to over react...

Offline Jenny-beexoxo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 06:45:34 AM »
Do you talk to your best friend on the phone, in person or in text? If in text maybe try calling her when you are feeling down and if in calls or in person just get her when she is completely alone and just vent to her about how you are feeling and maybe she can give you some advice and offer help. If you are worried about her mum finding out they just ask her not to tell her mum about it because it’s confidential and personal.

I know things may be tough at the moment but you just have to push through. After all, you must go through the ugly to get to the good. I understand with the whole work stuff, there are some people at my work at the moment that can be quite rude towards me and i let it slide but sometimes you just have to stick up for yourself and make it known that you don’t tolerate it. For whatever reason these co workers are being jerks whether it’s outside of work or not, they should remain professional. If you can try and steer clear from them if you can’t then just stick up for yourself when they are being rude. You shouldn’t be made feeling like this for their rudeness. And if it continues then report them to your boss. If you enjoy the job then nothing should make you feel unhappy working there.

I hope I helped and just remember to keep fighting through and just appreciate the little things. Keep a journal. Write down one thing you are grateful for at the beginning of each day to get you in the right headspace.

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 07:58:54 AM »
Thank you everyone. I do believe my depression is linked with my cycle, I always have these feelings before them, which I did before my last one, but not as much. I will definitely try the journal technique since I just got a new notebook. Also, one of the bully’s at my work quit, which just makes it worse for me having to leave there. Can anyone relate to their parents making them switch jobs? If so, how do I deal with it? They won’t let me stay, and believe me, I’ve tried everything.

Offline Heck

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »
Please don't just be done, no matter who or where you are someone probably cares about you. I felt like this and went through self harming and depression a few years ago and my boyfriend is still battling with the fact that he tried to hang himself. If you ever need someone to talk to, and this goes out to anyone who wishes to talk, I'm open and love to help make people feel better about themselves, find me as @akixx_quotes on instagram and give me a buzz, I'll always try my best to give you advice xx