Author Topic: Yeast infection / BV HELP!  (Read 268 times)

Offline Cindy1008

• View Profile
Yeast infection / BV HELP!
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:58:28 PM »
I recently went to the docters and she told me i had a yeast inefction and possible bacterial vaginosis.( bc i was having those symptoms) she prescribed me a pill for yeast infection and cream for bv. Turns out when the results of my culture came back it was negative for bv. After taking the medication im still burning and a bit itchy but mainly burning and feel dry & no discharge. Ive had this problem before and docters werent really able to tell me what was wrong with me. Everything i use in unscented.  Can anyone else relate or is this just me??

Offline LadyV87

• View Profile
Re: Yeast infection / BV HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:33:01 PM »
Hi Cindy , i previously had both B.V and a yeast infection at the same time. I was prescribed medication for both, the yeast infection meds made my hair fall out so I stopped it . When I finished taking the BV meds I immediately started taking a probiotic ( I even crushed it up in water and douched with in)and using pure coconut oil on !?the outside of my lady parts , the itching stopped immediately and discharge slowly went away. Do some research into pure cocoanut oil and probiotic for vaginal health and see if it might b an option. Hope all works out for you. I’m not a doc , this just opinion so lmk what happens.

Offline Cindy1008

• View Profile
Re: Yeast infection / BV HELP!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:09 PM »
LadyV87 thank you for the advice! It really helped! I looks into it and got probiotics for vaginal health and they are working like a dream. Probiotics along with the coconut oil & im feeling great. Thank you so much once again :)