Author Topic: Kissing/Making out  (Read 476 times)

Offline CountryGirl27513

• View Profile
Kissing/Making out
« on: July 02, 2018, 01:12:18 AM »
So me and this guy have been talking for a few weeks now and have gone out once. He keeps texting me about how he wants to make out with me. Truth is I’ve never kissed a guy let alone made out with one. Pretty nervous about messing something up or not being good enough. Any tips or advice to calm my nerves?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Kissing/Making out
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 12:25:08 PM »
I'm 18, and I just made out with a guy for the first time the other day. I had never kissed a guy before or anything. It is best to be honest, and my guy thought it was hilarious that I didn't know how to do anything, and he said it was more fun that way for him because he got to show me what to do  ;D
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Kissing/Making out
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 06:34:34 AM »
I'm 18, and I just made out with a guy for the first time the other day. I had never kissed a guy before or anything. It is best to be honest, and my guy thought it was hilarious that I didn't know how to do anything, and he said it was more fun that way for him because he got to show me what to do  ;D
  I’m 12 and I made out with my boyfriend about two months ago. It was like 15 kisses. Just like pecks. But now I feel embarrassed...
~Darken12