Author Topic: Thighs and cellulite  (Read 290 times)

Ajjjj

Thighs and cellulite
« on: July 05, 2018, 10:02:03 PM »
Im very self conscious about my thighs because they are fairly large and I have cellulite (both of which are genetic)
I’ve never liked my thighs and I hate wearing anything short, I feel like everyone is judging me, even though I know nobody cares.
Does anyone know any ways to make thighs smaller or get rid of cellulite? Or just how to make myself not care about what people think as much?
I just want to be comfortable in my own skin for once.

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Thighs and cellulite
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 10:16:21 PM »
Im very self conscious about my thighs because they are fairly large and I have cellulite (both of which are genetic)
I’ve never liked my thighs and I hate wearing anything short, I feel like everyone is judging me, even though I know nobody cares.
Does anyone know any ways to make thighs smaller or get rid of cellulite? Or just how to make myself not care about what people think as much?
I just want to be comfortable in my own skin for once.
SAME!!! I’m in year 7 and I have bigger thighs than everyone. My sisters are 16 and 18, and I have bigger thighs than them. I’M 12!! Someone help us both here?
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 05:19:55 AM »
I'm 22, I have big thighs so I may help!
Know that cellulite is normal in any person with big thighs (artists who "don't have" are using photoshop or other tricks for live performances). Tbh, there's not a short way around this. To me, it wasn't my thighs but other things about my body, and it takes a conscious effort of you to accept it. With me it was my belly, I'm skinny but the top of my belly swells when I eat, and I didn't like going to the besch or pool because of it. Until one day i got tired of being self conscious, and ate A LOT during the trip, and sort of forbade myself from putting my shirt back. I started doing things like that until one day I realized I stopped caring. Also I used to look in the mirror every day after eating and I stopped doing that too.
So if you want to feel more comfortable it's going to need effort to stop judging yourselves! At first you'll have to actively think about it, later on you'll do it without noticing :)

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 09:06:17 AM »
Yeah, I have big thighs, and a big butt too. It runs on my mom's side of the family which is Puerto Rican. I'm small on the top, and it looks like everything goes down there. Anyway, I too have had the same thighs since I was like 13 years old, and I owned it!!! Today, I'm 18, and a lot of guys understand that you can't have a big butt without big thighs lol.
Always glad to help!

Offline イザベル

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 04:30:46 AM »
Safe to say most people are self-conscious about their body—and it’s okay!

Cellulite is super normal; you can have it even with skinny thighs. (As you said, it’s genetic.)

I have wide hips and thighs, which isn’t typical for Asians (which I am), so I’m always a bit self-conscious. But I don’t let it stop me from wearing short things (within reason). Eventually I just let myself be comfortable with a certain length. I know the difference between letting stuff ride up my cheeks, and nice mid-thigh shorts.
If you’re really eyeing a pair of shorts or a skirt, don’t let the fear of others’ judgment stop you. Wear them with confidence, and that’s how others will see you too. Hope this helped.
-I (๑・̑◡・̑๑)