Author Topic: Confused  (Read 341 times)

Offline Slv223

• View Profile
Confused
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:57:13 AM »
So I’m on my period right now and I tried jacking off my boyfriend, but he never did reach a climax. Is there a possibility that I could have gotten something inside of me to cause a pregnancy, after I was done I went and washed my hands. Because isn’t it true that an erect penis can cause a girl to get pregnant too? Because I think at one point his penis touched the back of my leg but that was it. Can anyone help me?

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 12:56:07 AM »
I actually forgot what jacking off means. And if I look it up my dad with wonder what kind of child I am, since he can see my recent searches.
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 08:04:40 AM »
So I’m on my period right now and I tried jacking off my boyfriend, but he never did reach a climax. Is there a possibility that I could have gotten something inside of me to cause a pregnancy, after I was done I went and washed my hands. Because isn’t it true that an erect penis can cause a girl to get pregnant too? Because I think at one point his penis touched the back of my leg but that was it. Can anyone help me?

Look, an erect penis can't exactly cause a girl to be pregnant. What can cause it is pre-ejaculation that comes with an erect penis and that can come at any moment during the act. But for that to happen, you'd need to have direct contact between his penis and your vagina (even without penetration), considering you were on your period, I assume you were clothed (at least with underwear) and his penis didn't touch more than a part of your leg AND you washed your hands, so you're safe!
Darken, "jacking off" is masturbation, in case you were wondering!

Offline Slv223

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 09:45:12 AM »
I was fully clothed so I should be good?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 12:42:58 PM »
Yes, if you're fully clothed there should be no worry.
Always glad to help!

Offline Shinichi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 06:56:16 PM »

Look, an erect penis can't exactly cause a girl to be pregnant. What can cause it is pre-ejaculation that comes with an erect penis and that can come at any moment during the act. But for that to happen, you'd need to have direct contact between his penis and your vagina (even without penetration), considering you were on your period, I assume you were clothed (at least with underwear) and his penis didn't touch more than a part of your leg AND you washed your hands, so you're safe!
[/quote]

I’m in the situation like u said above. It was my last day period and We’ve done direct contact an erect penis and he shove only outside (I’m on top of him), he didn’t penetrate inside. But he ejaculated so sudden, and I’m not sure he manage to avoid ejaculate on my labia minora. Now after one week, my breast feels so tender and it hurts

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 06:02:32 AM »

I’m in the situation like u said above. It was my last day period and We’ve done direct contact an erect penis and he shove only outside (I’m on top of him), he didn’t penetrate inside. But he ejaculated so sudden, and I’m not sure he manage to avoid ejaculate on my labia minora. Now after one week, my breast feels so tender and it hurts
[/quote]

I don't know when your ovulation starts, but in your case there is a possibility of pregnancy. Although your tender breast are probably paranoia or something else entirely, because if it were pregnancy your symptoms wouldn't show a week after, but more around the time lf month your period should start in.