Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 12, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

Author Topic: Am i pregnant or do i have an infection  (Read 213 times)

Offline jennrodrig1

• View Profile
Am i pregnant or do i have an infection
« on: July 07, 2018, 06:45:26 PM »
Okay so i lost my virginity at 15 to my first boyfriend WITH protection. But we broke up four years later and later on Ive had a thing with a guy and also had sex WITH PROTECTION. Months later, i meet this guy and now were boyfriend and girlfriend and we have UNPROTECTED sex.... we started early april and havent had sex since june 12. Hes clean, he has proof saying he got checked and hes good to go... but my problem is, i have been having discharge for a week and a half. Its yellow and it used to be gooey, but a couple days ago I checked myself and had cottage cheese kinda feeling discharge. I do not have a burning, itching feeling. no odor, i am three days late of my period. i saw online i could be pregnant or have a yeast infection... but it does NOT SMELL, BURN OR ITCH! and the spot ontop my uterus called fundus of uterus where I believe it said the babies are carried in, I had a warm feeling there a couple days ago, and i am 18 years old... i am beyond confused what’s going on. PLEASE HELP ME I KEEP CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP BECAUSE THIS DOESNT SOUND RIGHT AND I AM BEYOND WORRIED

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
Re: Am i pregnant or do i have an infection
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 10:36:55 PM »
Why are you having unprotected sex if you don't want to be pregnant? Take a pregnancy test to find out if you're pregnant. Or go see your dr to find out what else might be going on.

Offline jennrodrig1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 06:41:53 PM »
Why are you having unprotected sex if you don't want to be pregnant? Take a pregnancy test to find out if you're pregnant. Or go see your dr to find out what else might be going on.

i never said i didn’t want to be pregnant .. lol .. i’m more worried if i have an infection or not. If i’m pregnant oh well, I knew what i was getting myself into so i’m going to deal the consequences with my boyfriend. if he leaves me because he’s childish oh well. life goes on, i have other support yes it’ll be hard but what can i do. But that’s the thing, I DONT KNOW because i feel like it’s too early to tell, i don’t know i just don’t know

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
If you haven't had sex since June 12, it's been plenty long enough to get an accurate result on a pregnancy test. Just take one. And if your main concern is BV or a yeast infection, you're really over reacting. Go see the dr, get a diagnosis and get some meds. It will be cleared up in no time. If you're concern is that your bf isn't actually free of stds and you may have contracted one, again see your dr as you will need to be diagnosed and treated