Author Topic: Am I Pregnant?!  (Read 277 times)

Offline alishaharv16

• View Profile
Am I Pregnant?!
« on: July 10, 2018, 10:03:07 AM »
So Sunday night I thought I was starting my period. My boobs were hurting & I was cramping, which are usually the 2 things that happen right before my period. So I put a tampon in, later that night when I went to change it, there was hardly any blood & it was brown. But usually at the very beginning & at the very end of my period it’s brown. I put another in and went to bed. I woke up to find the tampon completely clean the next morning. I took a shower, put another in and went to class, changed it after class and there was more brown blood. It has been continuing off & on like this since Sunday night, it’s now Tuesday. Could this be inplantation bleeding? I took a home pregnancy test yesterday day and it was negative.... I don’t know what’s going on?! The last time my boyfriend and I had sex was the last week of June right after my fertile window. So about 2 weeks from Sunday. We have been having unprotected sex for 3 years using the pull out method. Could pre-cum finally have gotten an egg?!