Author Topic: How to tell your boyfriend you want to break up with him.  (Read 353 times)

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
How to tell your boyfriend you want to break up with him.
« on: July 17, 2018, 01:25:17 AM »
Hey guys, I’ve been dating my boyfriend for two months, but I want to break up with him. If you guys know about Tristan, when I met him, he was unstable. He’s so much better now, but he’s obsessed with me.

He won’t let me talk to my guy friends, he always wants to kiss me, the other day he was kissing me and he nearly pulled my top up. He even tried to kiss me with tounge. gross if you ask me. I’m literally 12, it’s gross.

(This is relevant)
Two months ago, about 10 days after me and Tristan started dating. My primary school bully came back from military school. (He was mean to me from the first year of pre-school to year 4, he was shipped off to military school in year 5, he wasn’t a TERRIBLE bully, but I hated him )

He did so many things to me ( first year of pre-school, threw my favorite crayon over the fence, ( it was black ) year two of pre-school, tripped me over, year three of preschool burned my eyes with soap. Year one, spat in my face, year two always insulting me, well he would insult me all the time in pre-school through out primary school.....year three somehow made my crush move schools ( he liked me back, we liked eachother since pre-school) And I’m year four, unscrewed every nail and bolt in my chair and desk, I fell over, sprained my ankle, then called me fat Sophie.
~Darken12

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
Re: How to tell your boyfriend you want to break up with him.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 01:41:02 AM »
I was fat then. And he was super skinny, but I’m not gonna lie, I was rude to him back, just not as rude. But now he’s 6 foot has a six pack and pecks? ( how? Idk, he’s 13 and in year seven! ) blue eyes that turn grey, glasses, braces....a deep Voice, he’s kinda 30% bad boy 70% nerdy...I was next to a pool, when my friend Peter told me he came back from military school, and as he said that Arki ( full name Achilles, yes the Greek warrior ) he smiles and waves at me, but then he trips over air, falls and pushes me into the pool. At this point I was pissed. I walked out of the pool, and Arki just looks at me and says “ I’m so sorry, I’m a clumsy f**k “ then I glare at him then he says “ how’s your ankle?” Then I just look at him again, then he says “ you kind of look cute now that your not fat, b-but you still looked cute always” fast forward a month and three weeks we become really good friends and he told me he had a crush on me since pre-school, and that’s why he was really mean, but he knows he took it to far.  He said Tristan got mad at him for something, then started dating me to make him jealous, but then..he ended up liking me. And Arki is a lot of things, but he isn’t a liar. He didn’t ask me out. But tbh he might has well, the way he was acting. And I’m not saying I want to break up with Tristan because of that, because two weeks ago I told Arki I wanted to break up with Tristan, BEFORE ARKI TOLD ME HE LIKED ME. So, how do I tell him I want to break up with him? Should I try dating Arki?
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 05:48:28 AM »
if Tristan is not letting you speak to your friends, then it's time to break up! If you let him get his way, he'll start controlling every little detail of your life and before you know it you're in a toxic relationship. Also, he's getting a bit more "aggressive" with the physical part or the relationship which is not ok, he should ask you before doing those things.
About Arki, I don't know, try if you want but only you'd know if you want to try or not. What I'm sure of is you need to break up with Tristan. How? I'm no expert but the ideal is to do it in a private place where you can actually talk and he can know why you're doing it.

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 08:40:24 AM »
Look, I’ve felt bad for tristin in this whole situation, this kid might be using you to get over what’s happened? I know someone who ended up having his wife divorce him, and he started kissing and making out with multiple girls to get over it. He might still need someone there for him. Maybe he’s over it and this is just a side you haven’t seen of him. For Arki, I honestly think (IN MY OPINION!) that 12 is WAY too early to date, even kiss for that matter, but people are different. I really think you might want to just keep talking to arki, and if he says anything else about liking you, just tell him you think you started to like him. I know this probably wasn’t much help...but I hope it does some.

Offline AddiBatti

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 01:08:49 PM »
I would tell him that you like him but you don’t want him saying who you can and can’t talk to. And if you don’t want him to go so far with the kissing then just speak up and say that you do t want to go that far. Hope everything works out.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 05:56:34 PM »
Idk what to do, some people are saying breakup with him, others are saying don’t.
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 05:39:51 AM »
Idk what to do, some people are saying breakup with him, others are saying don’t.
You want to break up with him, he's becoming toxic, i think you should do it.
I have friends who have been and are in toxic relationships and it's hell for them. They try to get out but somehow they can't. You are on your way there. Tristan is starting with your male friends, then it will be your female friends, and the worst part is you wouldn't even notice it until it's done and you're somehow trapped there. Break up unless you want to ruin yourself emotionally. You're still on time!

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 09:15:45 AM »
Yes Wolfgirl and LinkleBlue
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 05:31:48 PM »
I planning to tell him today, I have a feeling it won’t go well. I’m driving to his house soon. Thanks so much for the advice guys. I’ll tell you what happened.
~Darken12

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 08:21:56 PM »
Guys, it didn’t go well. I’ll tell you what happened. I walked into Tristan’s room, and he said “ finally, you were taking ages. “ then I said “ I’m not staying here “ then he said “ yes you are “ and I said “ No I’m going to Lela and Layla’s house” ( that’s Arki’s younger sisters, their my best friends he’s 13 and in year seven, and they are 12 and in year seven)  and he said “ I thought we were going to go out? “ and I said “ not anymore “ and he said “ what  is that supposed to mean?! “ and I said “ I don’t want to be with you anymore “ and he said “ the hell you don’t, what the f**k is wrong with you?!“ “ what did I do wrong!”  And then I yelled back and said “ EVERYTHING TRISTAN, EVERYTHING “ and then I walked out and he grabbed my hands to pull me back into his room ( THE PHYSCO PATH ) so I slapped him across the face and ran out. I was crying because I was really scared he would hit me. He probably would to be honest. Arki was so sweet and he was outside of Tristan’s house when I went inside. We just walked back to his house after that. And I didn’t really say anything. I’m in his sisters room now. Tristan has to always be overdramatic and my wrists are red from him trying to pull me back. Not to be rude WolfGirl.  I’m not trying to offend you in any way, But I’m kind of glad that I didn’t follow your advice. Because Tristan doesn’t listen. But it’s not your fault, you didn’t know that.
~Darken12

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »
Wolfgirl didn't say anything but that she felt bad for Tristan. She was basically talking about Arki the whole time, so I don't know what advice regarding Tristan you didn't follow.
Always glad to help!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 10:30:59 PM »
I’m so sorry to hear about all of this, I really feel bad that he had the nerve to try and pull you back. It’s fine that you didn’t give him a chance, he probably would’ve taken it too far.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 11:53:08 PM »
Omg! I’m so sorry WolfGirl! I meant to say AddiBatti. But again it wasn’t your fault. I only pointed out the parts when he was weak, but he’s just an angry person in general. I think I switched up the names
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2018, 05:39:50 AM »
Wow :s listen, now it's likely that he'll try ro get you back. Do NOT stay with him alone anywhere, he proved to be an agressor, whatever he'll want to tell you it has to be in public or just not say it.
You were very strong in breaking up at the right time, not everyone is capable of that!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 06:58:37 AM »
Wow :s listen, now it's likely that he'll try ro get you back. Do NOT stay with him alone anywhere, he proved to be an agressor, whatever he'll want to tell you it has to be in public or just not say it.
You were very strong in breaking up at the right time, not everyone is capable of that!
I’ll make sure I’ll do that, thank you :). Thanks everyone for the advice, it does really help.
~Darken12