Author Topic: How to tell your boyfriend you want to break up with him.  (Read 285 times)

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: How to tell your boyfriend you want to break up with him.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 01:46:14 PM »
I am very glad you stuck up for yourself Darken12 and like LinkleBlue said don't be alone with him again.
Always glad to help!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »
You’re fine, Darken. :)

Online Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 07:52:17 PM »
Oh and btw, in a paragraph I said Arki called me Fat Sophie. So if your wondering, my name isn’t Sophie, it’s Sophia  :P and thanks again everyone. Tristan texted me and asked me if we could talk about it somewhere, so I just blocked him. But then somehow he texted me again.
So then I blocked him for the second time, but he can still talk to me
~Darken12

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Serenity; peaceful and calm. Unlike us.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »
Oh and btw, in a paragraph I said Arki called me Fat Sophie. So if your wondering, my name isn’t Sophie, it’s Sophia  :P and thanks again everyone. Tristan texted me and asked me if we could talk about it somewhere, so I just blocked him. But then somehow he texted me again.
So then I blocked him for the second time, but he can still talk to me

I don’t agree with avoiding him completely. He’s right to talk about what happened, but if you do, make sure you’re in a space with other people. A few of the things both of you did were a bit dramatic and unnecessary, if I’m being quite honest. Relating to Tristan (yes, I was the psycho girlfriend, but never physically), I know you need to talk about what he did wrong. I know he’ll try to correct those things to get you back, but just say something along the lines of, “I don’t want to be hurt again.”
As for the Arki situation, don’t date him straight away. That would seem whoreish (sorry for the language, but it’s true). One day, you’ll look back on all this and think of what you did with your life. You probably won’t be proud.

I’m usually not this honest, sorry if it’s a bit rude. I hope you take it seriously.
Fear is strength

Online Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 06:46:29 AM »
No, your right. But he said talk to him alone. And I will talk to him, but not alone. And I only blocked him because he was spamming me, calling me a f**king idiot, b**ch, I didn’t want to bring it up in the paragraph before, because I thought I’d just ignore it.  I definitely WON’T date Arki straight away, ( or maybe never )Your right it is whoreish. And I wasn’t planning to do so. I was just asking in the future should I.  But maybe I won’t date again in a Long time. I’m unpredictable at this point. I need to get to know Arki, that’ll take about 6 months for me, since he’s changed a lot. And what do you mean I won’t be proud? I personally think it was just a mistake, and it’s not something that you should or shouldn’t be proud of. I’m proud of myself for leaving him, but I feel a little sad because Tristan is just a sensitive person. So I don’t get what you mean by that. I can’t NOT be proud of something that I wasn’t expecting. Because it wasn’t stupid, he helped me open up. Tristan is a good person, but he needs some self control.
~Darken12