Author Topic: My breasts are really small  (Read 212 times)

Offline Eoliver23

• View Profile
My breasts are really small
« on: July 17, 2018, 03:25:29 AM »
Hi all,
I'm 14 and I only have A cup breasts, I got my period 2 years ago. I'm really self conscious about it and my friends tease me for it. I don't even wear bikinis around my friends because every time I do they make fun of me. All my friends have a B or C cup. I just want to feel like a girl  :(
Thanks

Online Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: My breasts are really small
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 04:02:27 AM »
You can eat chicken, that actually helps them get bigger. But to be honest, you don’t need breast to  feel like  a woman. And you should tell your friends to stop teasing you! That’s not nice. And personally, I think my breast are to big. I’m cup D and I’m 12 in year 7. It’s because I used to be fat, then I got skinny as soon as I hit puberty, so my breasts became really big. So if you friends keep making fun of you, tell them “ well my friend has a cup D, and she’s younger than all of you”
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 05:41:53 AM »
Hi all,
I'm 14 and I only have A cup breasts, I got my period 2 years ago. I'm really self conscious about it and my friends tease me for it. I don't even wear bikinis around my friends because every time I do they make fun of me. All my friends have a B or C cup. I just want to feel like a girl  :(
Thanks
I'm 22 and I don't even fill an A cup, and I am a girl :) that doesn't define a woman. Also, I eat a lot of chicken (not because of that, I just do) and that never made my boobs bigger hahahaha If those girls are really your friends, how about telling them not to tease you? In my case I just snapped back, but it'd be easier and better with your friends to just tell them it bothers you. Trust me when I say, when you're my age you'll love these! You'll barely need bras, your breats won't get uncomfortable when you run or anything, small breasts are a blessing for me xD

Offline AddiBatti

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 01:15:41 PM »
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE
f*** those bitches who make fun of you. You are beautiful the way you are don’t let anyone tell you different. Everyone is different just because you wear a smaller size doesn’t make it ok to tease someone. Tell your friends to shut the hell up. You be you girl!! I was self conscious and I used to let others make fun of me. If this keeps up I would tell someone. I’m here if you want to talk.

Online Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 05:24:24 PM »
Hi all,
Thanks
I'm 22 and I don't even fill an A cup, and I am a girl :) that doesn't define a woman. Also, I eat a lot of chicken (not because of that, I just do) and that never made my boobs bigger hahahaha If those girls are really your friends, how about telling them not to tease you? In my case I just snapped back, but it'd be easier and better with your friends to just tell them it bothers you. Trust me when I say, when you're my age you'll love these! You'll barely need bras, your breats won't get uncomfortable when you run or anything, small breasts are a blessing for me xD
I think it’s chickens with hormones, but I don’t think you should eat chickens with hormones lol
~Darken12

Online Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 05:24:51 PM »
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE
f*** those bitches who make fun of you. You are beautiful the way you are don’t let anyone tell you different. Everyone is different just because you wear a smaller size doesn’t make it ok to tease someone. Tell your friends to shut the hell up. You be you girl!! I was self conscious and I used to let others make fun of me. If this keeps up I would tell someone. I’m here if you want to talk.
exactly.
~Darken12

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 09:18:41 AM »
Hey guys, I'm 18 with small boobs, and I love it. I don't feel jealous at all of anybody's boobs. I mean at a certain point it gets excessive. With small boobs you don't have to worry about will this article of clothing fit my boobs? Let me tell you I had none until I was like 14, and I still basically have none. No worries at all. Like LinkleBlue said you won't want them too big when you're older.
Always glad to help!

Online Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 05:29:38 PM »
Hey guys, I'm 18 with small boobs, and I love it. I don't feel jealous at all of anybody's boobs. I mean at a certain point it gets excessive. With small boobs you don't have to worry about will this article of clothing fit my boobs? Let me tell you I had none until I was like 14, and I still basically have none. No worries at all. Like LinkleBlue said you won't want them too big when you're older.
I miss when I had small boobs, now when I’m sleeping and I want to flip to my stomach my breast hit me in the face :(
~Darken12

Offline Ajjjj

• I like bands
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 09:34:54 PM »
Does your mom or grandma have small breasts? It could be genetic or it’s completely possible that you’re just not done developing yet. But your friends shouldn’t be teasing you about something that you’re not able to control.
But if you feel like you really need bigger breasts you could get padded bras.
-Ajjjj