Author Topic: Asking For Opinions!!!!  (Read 505 times)

Offline WeirdButWonderful

• View Profile
Asking For Opinions!!!!
« on: July 18, 2018, 08:20:51 AM »
So we started trying to conceive. I came off the pill on 4th of July. I feel like I ovulated somewhere between 6-9 because I was showing symptoms of it the whole time. We had sex on the 6th, but didn’t get to again until the 9th. I’m not sure the exact day of my ovulation but I feel like it was near that time. Well starting since the 15th I started having symptoms. My nose has gotten runny, I’ve been having white creamy discharge which is unusual for me to have. My cervix has stayed high and closed. I’ve been getting headaches, fatigue, and on the 16th I got pinching feelings in my uterus for about 20 minutes. I tried testing yesterday (the 17th) and it came out negative. Did I maybe test too early?
I don’t know exactly when I’m supposed to start my period so I don’t know when to classify myself as late.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
Re: Asking For Opinions!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 07:27:21 AM »
Okay so were you having periods on the pill? If so when you came off the pill was it the end of a cycle or mid way? Remember it can take months for your body to sort itself out after contraception. When you say 6-9 do you mean the 6th and 9th or do you mean day 6-9 of your cycle?

Offline Momof3now♥️♥️

• View Profile
Re: Asking For Opinions!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »
Hello:) I got my BFP and I thought I’d share my symptoms, first list is what I experience each month regardless and the second list is unusual symptoms, I really hope this helps someone.  I don’t know when I O’d......
Normal symptoms
-moodiness
-tender boobs during 0 and period
-cramping
-emotional
-bloating
-mild gas
-feeling like I’m pregnant (even when I’m not)
-heightened smell and taste

Unusual symptoms
-GREASY HAIR (never get it typically)
-more than tender boobs (only in morning and at night)
-much more gas
-extremely tired
-a week before period was due started urinating a lot!!
-NO CRAMPS!
- but on 3 occasions horrible back pain, could barely pick up my daughter

I’m a regular 28 day cycle like clock work, I did not get my BFP until CD31.  Even 2 days past period due date I still got BFN.
But I am happy to say got my BFP and looks like an April baby♥️♥️♥️