Author Topic: Friendship break  (Read 218 times)

Ajjjj

Friendship break
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:28:31 PM »
Okay, so I’ve made a previous post about this person and some big changes have happened.

So yesterday I told my “best friend” that we need a break. I felt like I was very mature about the situation and told her how I’ve been feeling for the past few months. I told her that she needs to start respecting how I’m feeling. But of course she doesn’t. She thinks break = no more friendship.
Whenever I tell her how I’m feeling she always makes me apologize. I’m assuming because I tell her things that she doesn’t want to hear..
I’ve been putting her feelings before mine for almost 3 years and I feel like that needs to change.
I always do things so she’ll be happy. Even if it means I won’t be happy..
About 4 months ago she started to become more bratty and she’s trying to blame others for her changing.
She’s just not respecting my feelings, we NEED a break from each other, I’m doing it for the two of us, not just me.
But I just don’t know what to do next. I don’t want to be her friend anymore but I don’t want to tell her that. We’re holding onto a friendship that just isn’t working anymore. (Which I have told her)

I’ve just been ignoring her texts but is that the right thing to do?!
There’s so much more to this but it’d be too much to type..

Please please please someone give me advice!
Thank you